Novembers Doom DVD?

Originally posted by Slipknot_isn't_metal
ooooooh la la! YES!! ....err....also VHS cuz i'm a few centuries behind on technology :D
I'm behind too. Although I'm thinking about running out and picking up one of those cheaper Samsung models Progressive Scan DVD players; they got good reviews in Sound & Vision magazine, and are only around $150-175. Then I could take a flying leap into the 90s.

Originally posted by FrostGiant
For two hundred bucks you can get yourself a PS2. That's my plan.
Yeah, I guess that'd be a pretty good way to go. I don't play too many games though, and I'm sure I'd get sucked in by them if I did get a PS2, so I'm probably better off not getting one of those- although they're damn fun, I'd rather go do something else.

For two hundred bucks you can get yourself a PS2. That's my plan.

That's what I use. A DVD and a game console, it rulzerz. I can't seem to stop playing Grand Theft Auto 3. God, I love all the carnage in that game

I don't play it much either. But I do like the Final Fantasy games. Luckily I've never gotten to addicted to it though.
Yeah, friends of mine rave about those games, and say they're incredibly addictive. I have enough problems getting things done as it is, though, so one more distraction of that degree would probably throw me into destitution.

I think it would be cool. have you ever made any videos or anything that you can throw on there? backstage footage? have you guys seen the my dying bride DVD? that is the new milestone by which all other music DVD's shall be judged. check it out, its awesome, and tons of bonus stuff.

yars revenged owned!!!!!i never had a 2600 but some of the games worked on regular atari and i played it almost constantly til i was bout 10 [cuz learning how to act in society was never a priority of mine]

a ND dvd would be rocktastic and id buy it[but i bought that last earache dvd for the mortiis video where he hums and kinda croons]...so i buy everything kinda metal