Novembers Doom:Dynamo Eindhoven 04-07-08

p1010015qk3.jpg

I look like an amputee. who's REALLY mad at Larry because he can clap and I can't.

I'm quite ill myself. We all got sick on this trip.

I didn't do jack shit really. Some of the other guys went out at night into Amsterdam and all that. I stayed at the hotel. I don't drink booze or smoke or do any of that stuff so I was content to sit in my nice air conditioned room and watch episodes of Frisky Dingo and Metalocalypse with Paul (who also elected to stay at the hotel). We're boring old men, to be honest.

Glad everyone arrived home safely.....
Sucks about the colds, though from the pix it looks like it was all worth it!!!

I think I asked in another thread, but if you guys have any left over shirts for sale, please remember us boarders!! :)

I look like an amputee. who's REALLY mad at Larry because he can clap and I can't.

I'm quite ill myself. We all got sick on this trip.

LOLOLOL, that's some funny ass shit, Paul. :lol: I thought you had struck an interesting pose in that one.

Welcome home, guys! Sorry to hear you guys are sick. But, it does indeed look like it was well worth it.

Oh and Anya...more great pics!!!

I was content to sit in my nice air conditioned room and watch episodes of Frisky Dingo and Metalocalypse with Paul (who also elected to stay at the hotel). We're boring old men, to be honest.

Shit! I'm only 24 and, not being a drinker or smoker either, that sound like most of my Saturday nights. I usually throw in some heinous horror movie, though. :kickass:

At any rate, welcome home fellas!