Novembers Doom update - The Novella Reservoir

Dummy Burger!

I think Bloodbath, Behemoth, and Akercocke shall do the trick for this Halloween.

Crazy Death Metal Night!

Haha! I might blast Bloodbath RTC, and Anaal Nathrakh or something. I could either go the aggressive way or the more spooky way with something scarier. It's a really hard decision. All I know is, it's got to have a touch of horror of course, some frightfulness to it, yet it could also be a bit brutal. I'm trying to think of what CDs I actually have that are like that.... I might have to just rip it up wit My Dying Bride's songs of darkness... whoo. Maybe start with RTC and then head to SoD,WoL.... :eek:

General Zod said:
Why not all four?

Zod

Ok, so there will be a party at Paul's house, on Halloween, where Novembers Doom will perform ONE new song live, while their new video Autumn Reflection plays in the background!!!

Now that's killing FOUR birds with ONE stone!!!! :lol: :kickass:

I'm so looking forward to hear anything from the new album,I really do.. you guys are great!
Are there going to be new promo pics of the band too? I don't even know who the blond guy is on the old pictures,sorry no offense but I haven't got a clue..

Angeleyes Part II said:
I'm so looking forward to hear anything from the new album,I really do.. you guys are great!
Are there going to be new promo pics of the band too? I don't even know who the blond guy is on the old pictures,sorry no offense but I haven't got a clue..

I hope Larry doesn't see this he might get offended! :lol:

Angeleyes Part II said:
:lol:
Hey Larry by the way, what shampoo do you use ? :p
Back to topic, 9 days for first song !!!! Nice !