NOVEMBERS DOOM, WOODS OF YPRES, SACRED DAWN - Chicago!

well... here's one picture that I can do right now. this is the poster that I had printed up at Kinko's. I had every band sign it. :headbang:

43288794.jpg

:D that was my buddy Phil. Super funny guy.

Man, when he said that, I instantly thought of the end of that Pauly Shore / Brendan Frasier movie AIRHEADS.

You know when Brendan comes out and admits to his girlfriend that he was a nerd, etc, etc...

Then the one kid goes, "I used to play D&D too"
Lemmy goes, "I was editor of the school magazine"
And finally some stoner goes, "I masturbate......constantly!"

Anyhow, I was going to say something like, "Don't worry Vito, I like Power Metal too!!!" :D

Man, when he said that, I instantly thought of the end of that Pauly Shore / Brendan Frasier movie AIRHEADS.

You know when Brendan comes out and admits to his girlfriend that he was a nerd, etc, etc...

Then the one kid goes, "I used to play D&D too"
Lemmy goes, "I was editor of the school magazine"
And finally some stoner goes, "I masturbate......constantly!"

Anyhow, I was going to say something like, "Don't worry Vito, I like Power Metal too!!!" :D

Dude that scene in Airheads was incredible.

Power metal fans unite!

Eulogy for the Living Lost must have killed in a live setting - that's my favorite tune from the new record!

I *think* it was this song that I had such a great time with, watching Vito lay down that awesome groove that shows up repeatedly during the song. I don't know why the playing of that particular riff caught my eye, but I distinctly remember watching him playing it and thinking it was cool just to see as well as hear. Plus, Larry has a solo! :)

Ken