NOVEMBRE LIVE IN CASERTA

Alright Frederico, I mailed you. I can burn it to a DVD. I am asking you (or anyone else who wants the vid) 5euros + ports, just because I hate doing these things (burning, going to post office - not near my house, post it, etc)...I think it's a fair price given that it's online and you've the option to download it for free. You can always ask Grim Clown, he's selling it for a little more though :D

as carillon says, just use getright, net ants or whatever downloader program you want... you will be able to resume it without problems

Ah, the bootleg was great :worship: At times the quality of the sound wasn't great, but it didn't ruin the whole atmosphere. And I would've wanted to hear the beginning of Distances also, where Carmelo makes that very cool, kinda gothic singing sound :) But still the video was great!

And thanks Morningstar for the page also. I like it. I found here from that way :p Spent months looking for a Novembre homepage.

Divatkreació said:
Ah, the bootleg was great :worship: At times the quality of the sound wasn't great, but it didn't ruin the whole atmosphere. And I would've wanted to hear the beginning of Distances also, where Carmelo makes that very cool, kinda gothic singing sound :) But still the video was great!

And thanks Morningstar for the page also. I like it. I found here from that way :p Spent months looking for a Novembre homepage.

Thanks a lot, I am glad you liked it :) I thank all who helped and all who like Novembre, because there wouldn't be fansite otherwise :D this was a team effort :) I wouldn't be able to make so much of this alone. Thanks to all who contributed and the ones who keep contributing!

We (fans) too spent months looking forward for a Novembre page...but it was hardly found... I must say I am having big troubles getting Google to display it when I look up Novembre on it :(

Actually, as I typed that above ^ I googled Novembre and It appears on the fourth page. A few more pages linking to it and it will show up on the first page... *subliminal message* link to it *end of subliminal message LINK TO IT GODDAMNIT!* :D :D :D

Cheers! (I am so excited today, you'll find the reason in a thread on this forum :D)

Good for you Morningstar!!! Congratulations. Since I discovered your page linked on Encyclopedia Metallum like more than month ago, I've been checking it everyday and most of all this great forum. we share a common feeling which is this unique band.