novembre

Entropy

OBTUSE
Mar 22, 2002
U.S.
i know this is a little off topic, but i have heard alot of discussion about Novembre on this forum, and so i figured i would ask you guys. Who is Novembre and where can i get some mp3's. If they are anything like opeth, then i would like to hear them. Thanks for the help. Keep rocking.

Novembre are one of the greatest bands EVER.

There's been a lot of talk around here about them lately... which is a good thing, because they're now one of the leaders in emotional metal.

Black Heart? Is that you? Where are all the fluffy cute little guys? Just POW and busts out with a frothy one. Well, it was fun while it lasted. :lol: ;)

Novembre. I can't get enough of them. I so anticipate driving home in 10 minutes because Classica's in my tape deck right now. What a fanny-tastic album. Totally. I'm VERY please with this band. I recorded it with extra high volume so I can tear the hell out of my ears with pleasure. :heh:

Entropy! Start with Classica IMO. Didn't I say Novembrine Waltz is good to start with last week? Well, get one of the two. I don't think you could go wrong. Download a song of course first.

This message board also got me interested in this band...so I downloaded a few songs, and I think they're great..

To the dude who posted the link to the band's website: thanks; I couldn't find any info on them.

thanks all,,,i really appreciate all the info, i am downloading some songs off of novembre waltz right now.