Now cranking!

Originally posted by Soulburner
@ Annie: don't believe him, believe me :lol: part II is little better than first one...
No way !!!

There are only 2 songs on it who are entirely good, "Chalice Of Agony" and "The Final Sacrifice".
The Chorus on "The Seven Angels" and on "Into The Unknown" are great, but thee rest of both songs is boring IMO !!
And "In Quest For" is a ballad which Bon Jovi could have written, it simply SUCKS !!

The other ballad is good though ...

I agree with Corny, this album is very disapointing... and the best song was already known!
Tobias can't escape from its huuuuuuuge Helloween influence and it's a shame IMO...

Thanks Flo :)

Originally posted by Soulburner
@ Cornholio: New one is bit bring sometimes, but first one was too bombastic to my ears... had more boring songs... and there were way too much Kiske! (yeah, yeah, I know it's blasphemy, but I don't like his voice)
Notice:
There can NEVER be too much melody
There can NEVER be too much Bombast
There can NEVER be too much Kiske

Period !! :D ;)

Too much Kiske sucks. OK....I have to admit that I like the old Helloween classics but we still made a fun out of his high pitched voice at times at our local pub some years ago.
We gathered around an empty glass and tried to break it through screaming together with Kiske (Helloween was played very loud on the stereo....)
Hehe.....silly story, but it's true :D (not sure if someone got it at all....sometimes I fail to explain things well enough :rolleyes: )