Now cranking!

Originally posted by Fangface
Stormwitch - Knights of Light

Stormwitch - generally good choice ! From which album is this song ? I saw them during the Summer Breeze Festival the first time again since about 15 years, and although only the singer was from the original line up they were great ! Unfortunately the new album is more than boring though.
Skull and Crossbones
Cheers

Originally posted by Cold Gin
Stormwitch - generally good choice ! From which album is this song ? I saw them during the Summer Breeze Festival the first time again since about 15 years, and although only the singer was from the original line up they were great ! Unfortunately the new album is more than boring though.
Skull and Crossbones
Cheers
uh, this song is from this new album that you mention :rolleyes:
I think it's still interesting, not as good as earlier works but I would rate it 7,5/10 ;)

Originally posted by Marlies
About Stormwitch: I heard the new stuff is pretty 'happy', is that true??
well, they have never been a "sad" band ;)
It's very melodic like any Stormwitch release, maybe a bit more "happy" compared to old stuff, but not too much...

Originally posted by Fangface
uh, this song is from this new album that you mention :rolleyes:
I think it's still interesting, not as good as earlier works but I would rate it 7,5/10 ;)

You see, I listened to it and put it into the shelf along with the other CD´s. I didn´t even recognize the name of that song. It is just not Strormwitch as it used to be, they set a benchmark with the first 3 albums.
Cheers