Now Eating Thread (Official)

kraft ends up cheaper out here by putting out big sales once a month. So my aunt stocks up once a month.

5 months to go. Then I can eat properly again (and spend the next 2 years fixing all the damage caused here)

I've seen enough tape and ringworms already while working in the fish plant.

DON'T EAT TACO BELL GROUND BEEF! IT'S GOT TAPEWORM AND RINGWORM MEAT IN IT! :p

lsd25-2.jpg

4 rashers of bacon, 3 fried eggs, 4 slices of toast, a big glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee.

/burp

"Rasher" is just the name for each individual bit of a bacon. Must be an English thing, weird.

I spent last week on vacation in Norway and ate so fucking well. Had bacon and eggs every morning I was there, plus about 5000 calories worth of other stuff for bacon alone (EDIT: haha I wrote bacon instead of breakfast). Buffet breakfasts are the best thing ever.

Then dinner was always great too. Had a few buffets which were nice (especially if you like fish, I have never seen so much fish in my life), but mostly set meals which meant I tried new stuff, including reindeer which was pretty nice! Tasted like beef.

Sucks going back to eating boring food and trying to be healthy.

dorian gray said:
european breakfasts are useless

I really like good bread, croissants and shit like that actually, but you can't beat a good old traditional English breakfast.

heh, i was just going by the few times i had breakfast at my hotel in france. same as the coffee - tooooo small!

lizard said:
my dad used to take us to the Platterhof/Hotel General Walker in Berchestgarden...first time I ever saw an egg cup, and...a bidet.

Bidets are just weird.