Now Playing (The Infamous Topic Returns)

Northern Kings - Reborn CD :headbang: Official release date Wed Oct 31 2007

Northern Kings are:
- Jarkko Ahola (Teräsbetoni, ex-Dreamtale)
- Marco Hietala (Tarot, Nightwish)
- JP Leppäluoto (Charon, ex-Poisonblack)
- Tony Kakko (Sonata Arctica)

Northern Kings MySpace

Heh, Northern Kings are just a project where the guys sing metal covers of old 80's rock hits. Here are the songs, you guys can figure out who made the originals. Shouldn't be too difficult, though... :p

1. Don't Stop Believin'
2. We Don't Need Another Hero
3. Broken Wings
4. Rebel Yell
5. Ashes To Ashes
6. Fallen On Hard Times
7. I Just Died In Your Arms
8. Sledgehammer
9. Don't Bring Me Down
10. In The Air Tonight
11. Creep
12. Hello
13. Brothers In Arms

N.p. Eagles - Long Road Out Of Eden

Yes, Eagles have released a 2CD studio album after 28 yrs of silence. Woot! :headbang:

Heh, Northern Kings are just a project where the guys sing metal covers of old 80's rock hits. Here are the songs, you guys can figure out who made the originals. Shouldn't be too difficult, though... :p

Rock! Thanks for the heads up. I'm listening to it now and it's F'ing awesome!

What a fantastic idea (at least for an 80's child such as myself), and so far they are executing it as flawlessly as one might hope.

Lordi-"The Kids Who Wanna Play With The Dead"

Why has the whole world not bowed at the feet of Lordi yet?

Well, I will! :worship:

I don't worship the ground they walk on, but The Arockalypse IS a good album. I'll never stop loving It Snows In Hell! People can say what they want about Lordi and the way they look, but they make some pretty damn good music

now playing: Judas Priest - Lochness

I AGREE!!

Orion The Hunter-"All Those Years"

Barry Gordreau from Boston formed this band after he left Boston. Also features Fran Cosmo on vocals (awesome singer!) and the late great Brad Delp on backing vocals.