Now Playing (The Infamous Topic Returns)

@Tramz. Thanks for your advice. I'm a bit twitchy about buying stuff over the internet. Perhaps I can persuade my sister to hit eBay and look for a copy for Xmas.

NP: Angels Don't Kill- Children of Bodom

Getting my Bodom fix for the week. I'm thinking about seeing them in March 2008 just before Nightwish. Apparently Moonsorrow and Kiuas are playing as well so I think that's my 30th birthday celebrations sorted. It'll be nice to see them play a full set!

Yep, unfortunately. I'm trying to decide whether to do something spectacular like go on the 'Spinefeast' cruise for a 30th birthday treat (bit pricey once you've flown to Helsinki tho') or just go to some gigs. I'm certainly not throwing a party like I did last year and inviting anyone from work!

Back on topic:NP: Jaktens Tid- Finntroll +Tale of Revenge- Ensiferum

Yep, unfortunately. I'm trying to decide whether to do something spectacular like go on the 'Spinefeast' cruise for a 30th birthday treat (bit pricey once you've flown to Helsinki tho') or just go to some gigs. I'm certainly not throwing a party like I did last year and inviting anyone from work!

I'd be happy enough if I could get enough people to my house to assemble a birthday party for, seeing as how I live far from my friends and family and hardly see any of them anymore.

Now playing: "Soul Suckin' Jerk (Reject)"---Beck

Headswim- Safe Harvest

I found the Headswim album after years of searching!
What happened was: My sister had bought it off eBay ages ago because apparently I had been going on about them but lost the CD in her house. She found it last week and brought it with her when she came to visit. I got quite emotional when she gave it to me which may sound absurd , but I had been searching for this album for over 13 years! That's a long time.

@C. Trust me , after the disaster of my 29th birthday I think you're lucky not to have a birthday party. IMHO, they are very overrated.

Trust me , after the disaster of my 29th birthday I think you're lucky not to have a birthday party. IMHO, they are very overrated.

Well, I'm not that social of a person so my "party" would probably only have a few people. Either way, I usually treat myself to a concert every year for my birthday, so that's normally why these ideas of having a birthday party never materialize.

Now playing: "The Poet and the Pendulum"---Nightwish

Shadows Fall - Redemption

Great concert from them last night, but it could've used less new stuff and more classics (No Stepping Outside the Circle?! Come on!)