Now Playing Thread

NicodemiX said:
now playing threads are kinda useless when you have this feature anyway:

||
||
\/

but its such a convenient way to stalk you through your NP-ings!

now i'll have to go post to post and read what you type just to see your faggity music selections

But Nico, why are you still so upset by Profanity's presence? Not that I'm familiar with him, I just met him for a short while on the Chat board last year or even earlier, and I found him funny as far as I remember.

I just hate when some people tell other people in what manner, and mostly, how much to post, and I don't mean shit throwing here, cause that must be fucking annoying. Dunno what's behind your annoyance though.

Btw, I'm repeatedly called a tourette as well, and if I compare my number of posts with some of yous here, well, I've never achieved 10,000+ :D

I don't really have much against him, but more or less think that he needs to have his annoying side suppressed so he can be jovial with us instead.

shitthread.gif

Jovanity, try to be a little bit more jovial then, ffs.

Maybe I have a deformed taste, but I like annoying people if their spelling is okay. Well, sometimes even when it's not okay. *shrugs*

PS I like Profanity. But like JayK said, the NP threads and other associated crap are terrible. If anything, one is expected to remain on-topic in those threads, and that's rule #1 of things NOT to do on RC. :loco:

NicodemiX said:
yeah, at least he's not ggggggu/MightyA/I don't know who the fuck else he posted as

EDIT: directed at shitthread.gif
Oh I love him/her/it, currently Hulk Hogan, no? Hysterical person. And yeah, that's who I stole the shitthread.gif from, credit to them if they see this.

One Inch Man said:
PS I like Profanity. But like JayK said, the NP threads and other associated crap are terrible. If anything, one is expected to remain on-topic in those threads, and that's rule #1 of things NOT to do on RC. :loco:

As far as I can see Rule #1 has been conformed to here.

Maqus said:
Jovanity, try to be a little bit more jovial then, ffs.
right! i like profanity too. but then who am i. sorry, just wanted to say that...

and>>

Maqus said:
Maybe I have a deformed taste, but I like annoying people if their spelling is okay. Well, sometimes even when it's not okay. *shrugs* .
glad you added that last line:D

NicodemiX said:
actually now that I remember, MightyA had some fucking hilarious antics, like pissing off the Opeth board with his buttmachineboys sig hahaha
I almost fell out of my chair when I first saw that, seriously.