Hell Mike

fuck melodic black metal
Aug 22, 2003
Norrland
www.nasheim.se
Hello,

This is the thing:

We need to rate forum shit.
Nominate the following in this thread, and maybe there will be a poll later or something:

Best:
Thread
New thread
New poster
Recommendation

Worst:
All of the above.

Also:
Anything else that is worth mentioning

Also the best reco for me was Murkrat. Because: I hated the samples, didn't know WTF was wrong with Jerry and Erik for liking it, brought in the wife for a second opinion because it sounded more like her thing, she said "yes, this is good" so I bought it, she then in turn yelled at me for spending money on something she didn't even want (she's cheap and buys 5 CDs a year and little to nothing else), and the fight escalated stupidly for about an hour. Finally the album shows up a week later, she doesn't like it, and as it turns out I fucking love it. The End.

Best Reco- Rebreather
Best Thread - RC Reco in the Bronx (collectively speaking), also found the whisky thread very informative, went through dozens of pages of info a couple weeks back, spent hours in thar.
Best Poster - Nad, this guy is the heart of RC, good fucking dude all around.
New poster - Refraction
Worst Poster - That clown with the buckler hat

Cheers and beers to you my friend. :kickass: I wish I could reverse my quality:quantity post ratio but that isn't likely.

Yeah I like that refraction dude. I think we were supposed to jam when he was out this way but I forgot because I was loaded that night and didn't see the thread until weeks later. Whoops!

Awww Im feeling all fuzzy. I want to buy you dudes some beers :headbang:

Best post: RiA's drunken fight with the parking attendant, aka the "living breathing fritos bag".

Best post: that long confession by Plastic Nathrakh about his alcoholism that he deleted after we made fun of him :lol:

Worst poster: monoxide_child

Best poster: refraction (he reminds me of a young BWD, but way cooler, albeit slightly less stoned)

Best recommendation: none. All of you suck at music, and I refuse to listen to a goddamn thing y'all say.

Also, I don't know where this fits, but RiA seemed downright... civil this year. And an election year to boot! He must be getting pussy.

Best quote: the one in my sig. Was that this year?

Overall, it was a good year. 8/10. Ask me again in six months, once it has a chance to grow on me.

refraction's a new dude? haha! All this time I thought he was a new account for an old poster. Guh!
That said, yeah, refraction ftw. He's ASF!

lol @ the Plastic Napkin rant