Now Playing Thread

I think many people use threads like this one to endorse bands and their music - there is nothing wrong with sharing your enthusiasm. So...

Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli!

Man, this is the most useless thread. Ooh, look at me, I'm running up my post count (like that fucking matters to anyone). I must be cool, cuz I have a rediculous amount of [pointless] posts. Woo hoo.

Blow me bitch! If you don't like this thread then don't post in here fuckbag!

Annihilator - Nothing To Me (Radio Edit)

Blow me bitch! If you don't like this thread then don't post in here fuckbag! Holy shit, I'm fucking gay!

Annihilator - Nothing To Me (Radio Edit)

Aww shit, look out, we've got a "real" man here. Stand back, and make way. All respect he that talks shit on message boards to people he will never come face-to-face with. Bow down to the sheer manliness that exudes from his testosterone-laden pores. And the fact that he would like another man to perform oral sex on him just shows the kind of "man" that we are, in fact, dealing with. Can you imagine the amount of courage it takes to stand screen-to-screen with someone you know absolutely NOTHING about and blurt out obscenities. Damn, it's almost too much to take. I guess I should go kill myself now, since I don't deserve the breathe the same air as you, your manliness.

Oh, by the way, go fuck yourself. Fags like you are a dime a dozen. There is always some pathetic loser that can only feel like a man by using his keyboard as a weapon, and would never say the shit to someone's face. Ooh, now he not only uses this thread to inflate his posts (notice how many he has, and then the fact that he actually DEFENDS this thread as if I were talking to HIM in the first place), he gets defensive and acts as if he OWNS the shit, and gets to decide who posts and who doesn't. Hmm, he has 1,228 posts in 6 months where I have 104 posts in 3-1/2 years. My original point exactly. Hey dickhead, when I want your fucking opinion, I'll give it to you. Now, go back to giving your full attention to your boy's penis. Oh, and "fuckbag" was pretty imaginative (for someone like you). I can imagine how long you rehearsed that in your head before you typed it. Might you be looking for the acceptance of others by trying to be "cool" in their eyes? Yeah, I figured you were. Plus, the fact that you actually typed "radio edit" after the song you were listening to... LMAO, damn you're a loser. Like really, who gives a fuck about that?! Whoa, he's got something that no one else has, or so he thinks. Therefore, he must be the baddest motherfucker on the planet. Grow up spaz.

Aww shit, look out, we've got a "real" man here. Stand back, and make way. All respect he that talks shit on message boards to people he will never come face-to-face with. Bow down to the sheer manliness that exudes from his testosterone-laden pores. And the fact that he would like another man to perform oral sex on him just shows the kind of "man" that we are, in fact, dealing with. Can you imagine the amount of courage it takes to stand screen-to-screen with someone you know absolutely NOTHING about and blurt out obscenities. Damn, it's almost too much to take. I guess I should go kill myself now, since I don't deserve the breathe the same air as you, your manliness.

Oh, by the way, go fuck yourself. Fags like you are a dime a dozen. There is always some pathetic loser that can only feel like a man by using his keyboard as a weapon, and would never say the shit to someone's face. Ooh, now he not only uses this thread to inflate his posts (notice how many he has, and then the fact that he actually DEFENDS this thread as if I were talking to HIM in the first place), he gets defensive and acts as if he OWNS the shit, and gets to decide who posts and who doesn't. Hmm, he has 1,228 posts in 6 months where I have 104 posts in 3-1/2 years. My original point exactly. Hey dickhead, when I want your fucking opinion, I'll give it to you. Now, go back to giving your full attention to your boy's penis. Oh, and "fuckbag" was pretty imaginative (for someone like you). I can imagine how long you rehearsed that in your head before you typed it. Might you be looking for the acceptance of others by trying to be "cool" in their eyes? Yeah, I figured you were. Plus, the fact that you actually typed "radio edit" after the song you were listening to... LMAO, damn you're a loser. Like really, who gives a fuck about that?! Whoa, he's got something that no one else has, or so he thinks. Therefore, he must be the baddest motherfucker on the planet. Grow up spaz.

:lol: Wow, you are such a noob...First off, your the one who comes in here and bitches about a thread, which is pathetic, because, if you haven't noticed there is a "Now Playing" thread in just about every section of this forum. So maybe you should go bitch at the others too while your at it. Oh and by the way, I couldn't care less If I don't know you. I wouldn't want to know you anyways, because by that post you just gave, I can just tell your a complete ass in real life. You take out your anger from a little fucking thing, now, that is what I call a "Loser".

Anyways, Im done...or else this guy is gonna freak out again...so

back on topic

Arch Enemy - Ravenous

P.S. I love Death, but you should get over the fact that Chuck is dead...

:lol: Wow, you are such a noob...First off, your the one who comes in here and bitches about a thread, which is pathetic, because, if you haven't noticed there is a "Now Playing" thread in just about every section of this forum. So maybe you should go bitch at the others too while your at it. Oh and by the way, I couldn't care less If I don't know you. I wouldn't want to know you anyways, because by that post you just gave, I can just tell your a complete ass in real life. You take out your anger from a little fucking thing, now, that is what I call a "Loser".

Anyways, Im done...or else this guy is gonna freak out again...so

back on topic

Arch Enemy - Ravenous

P.S. I love Death, but you should get over the fact that Chuck is dead...

I am well aware that the infamous "now playing" thread exists elsewhere also. Who cares? My point, again, was that it is pretty much useless other than to add to someone's post count. Who really cares what some stranger is listening to, or how many messages a person has posted on a damn message board?! THAT was my only point. Isn't it stupid how you can't even give an opinion on something [on a MESSAGE BOARD] without hearing some dumb shit?

Who said that I'm not "over" the fact that Chuck is dead? I run a group having to do with his music and other band members (out of respect) and put the link to it in my signature. So...?

Look at that- I bumped up my post count, in this thread, without even saying what I'm "now playing". Woo hoo. Rock the fuck on Beavis! :headbang:

it is pretty much useless other than to add to someone's post count. Who really cares what some stranger is listening to!

Maybe you don't get the point of this thread, maybe some ppl would like to hear bands they've never heard of...so they go to a thread like this and see what ppl seem to be listening too...so they check it out...if they don't like it fine, you check out another out, that's a whole concept on a thread like this, I find it useful, because I found bands in these threads whom I've never heard of and I quite frankly like it!

So, can we just drop this subject...What you are doing, isn't gonna stop people from posting what they listen to...

Amorphis - Divinity

Work Horse - Mastodon

Agressive Profector - Slayer

Black Water Park - Opeth

Break the Cycle - Quo Vadis

In the Shadows - Children of Bodom