Now Playing!!!

sure it should... well for the moment Zeraphine - No Tears (Track from the forthcoming album)

But my playlist today goes between: Danzig - Lucifuge, Blind Guardian - The Forgotten Tales and Suidakra - Signs For The Fallen :)

I am listening to the delicate sounds of Kalmah and myself beating my head off my desk after my English paper dies on this computer for the 2nd time.

It's due today. :tickled:

@Ronnie.B Kalmah used to be describe as a Children of Bodom clone band.Now they have their own style. The vocal sounds kind of blackish really fast and really melodic. And I almost forgot magnificient keyboard. Worth checking out if your into that kind of music :headbang:

NeverDying said:
@Ronnie.B Kalmah used to be describe as a Children of Bodom clone band.Now they have their own style. The vocal sounds kind of blackish really fast and really melodic. And I almost forgot magnificient keyboard. Worth checking out if your into that kind of music !:headbang:

Ah ok, well that sounds like something I should enjoy! :)

Hi all freaks:)

I have no idea how to find that CD- icon cuz I'm really not used to thease cind of forums.

Anyhow Im acctually listening to Sultans of Swing with Dire Straits. He can really kick ass with the drums in that song;-)

well look at the now playing option right under the message box, when entering something in there the cd icon appears ;)

I saw Skyfire on their generation armageddon tour in Munich, was great! Also Suidakra, well I saw them more often this year, they came to Austria quite a few times :)