Now Playing!!!

It is a foggy Tuesday morning, I have just got done playing Super Smash Bros. Melee for Gamecube and now I be headbangin' to Kalmah's Swampsong album! :) By the way, the music to Smash Bros. Melee is kiler!!

NeverDying said:
Yeah not only the music of super smash bros is addictive the game is really fun. :headbang:

Yes. I always tear it up with either Link or Marth. It is one of my favorite games actually. I am just very anxious for the arrival of two games I preordered: F-Zero GX and Soul Calibur II (with LINK! :D :D )! I cannot wait!

By the way, I am listening to Kalmah :)

My favorite character is Ganondorf. And me I'm waiting soul calibur II on X-Box :headbang:. Btw I'm listening to Soilwork - steelbath suicide

Argh, not this thread again. :lol: Well, I guess it's okey as long as there's some discussion going on. Thought most of the time it turns to people just posting the name of the song they're listening to and that's it..

I'm listening to "Into The Silence", the debut album of the Finnish band Sethian. Anyone heard them? I guess they're "traditional metal" or whatever you'd call it, a bit power metalish, too, maybe. Okey, melodic metal, to put it simple! :D There's some well-known Finnish musicians from Nightwish involved, Jukka Nevalainen playing the drums as a full-time member and Tuomas Holopainen guesting on the keyboards. Also Wilska, the vocalist, has appeared on Nightwish's albums, growling on the songs "Devil & The Deep Dark Ocean", "The Pharaoh Sails To Orion" and "10th Man Down". This time he's singing with a clean voice though. :) If anyone's interested, there's some samples at their website.

Yeah, that's correct. Though, isn't Katla still doing some as well? Dunno for sure, I'm not very aware of what they're up to, never even really gave them a proper listen. Gotta do that some time soon. :)

I checked out their home page. I have never really liked Jukka as a drummer. Not saying that he is bad or that I'm better but his style don't have the go-go that I like:) I saw that one of his favorite movies are Titanic. I have to say that my taste is different. My vote falls on "The wall".
Never mind. I've listened to the samples and I think that I have to give it a few more go's before I give my opinion. Thanx for the tip anyway Moony :)

Currently I am listening to Dragonland's Calm Before The Storm from their second album, Holy War. I love this band! Does anyone else listen to Dragonland? They are an amazing Swedish power metal band. Their music is powerful, majestic, epic, glorious, beautiful ...need I say more? Anyway, if someone likes them, let me know! :)