Now Playing!!!

Cool to hear that they didn't change their style in such a way In Flames did with their last album. I guess I'll check A.o.R. out if I find it somewhere. The only Arch Enemy album I have is Burning Bridges ...maybe it's their best together with Black Earth ...Black Earth has more energy and Burning Bridges has the best solos and a crystal clear production...

BTW: Have you heard about "Nightrage"? THAT'S how Melodic Death is supposed to sound these days...Nightrage take the best parts of all bands in the genre and combine it. They have it all...blasts, melodic riffing, death/black riffing, acoustic passages, clean vocals, insane screams and those melodies OMG! The guitarists are as skilled as the Amott bros. - and that's the truth...the solos are godlike! Besides that Per Möller Jensen of The Haunted (my favourite drummer) and Tompa Lindberg play/scream on the album (and the singer of Evergrey also sings in some songs). Well, I'd listen to that album now, but since I want to go to sleep now it's too heavy...I need to find something else :p

NeverDying said:
Their newest Anthems Of Rebellion is like Wage of sin. Almost a clone but with a couple of numetalish riff sometime but still a good album. if you've like W.O.S. you should at least check out A.O.R.

i have also heard the new AE A.O.R and was deeply dissaponted but it... :yell:

Ahh, so they classify Carcass as "grindcore" ...I am surprised when I went to high school people were not into them since this "core" music is quite big. Oh well, like I said, too intense for me :)

Right now I am listening to The Armada, I just put in the album and The Scent Of Darkness is currently playing. This band rules!

Nico16 said:
BTW: Have you heard about "Nightrage"? THAT'S how Melodic Death is supposed to sound these days...Nightrage take the best parts of all bands in the genre and combine it. They have it all...blasts, melodic riffing, death/black riffing, acoustic passages, clean vocals, insane screams and those melodies OMG! The guitarists are as skilled as the Amott bros. - and that's the truth...the solos are godlike! Besides that Per Möller Jensen of The Haunted (my favourite drummer) and Tompa Lindberg play/scream on the album (and the singer of Evergrey also sings in some songs). Well, I'd listen to that album now, but since I want to go to sleep now it's too heavy...I need to find something else :p

Yes I have their album in mp3 didn't have the time and money to by it right now. It's really great. Lindberg at his best

NeverDying said:
Opeth - in my time of need

Out of the damnation album. A really bad album in my opinion....

Agreed. I just gave it another chance a couple days ago... no redeeming qualities in my opinion

The Yngster said:
You ever hear In Flame's cover of the Murders?

It's probably the best maiden cover ever done by any band excpet Fear of The Dark by Craddle of Filth. Even tough I don't like COf this cover is incredible.

I'm now listening to it Craddle Of filth - Fear Of the dark

NeverDying said:
It's probably the best maiden cover ever done by any band excpet Fear of The Dark by Craddle of Filth. Even tough I don't like COf this cover is incredible.

I'm now listening to it Craddle Of filth - Fear Of the dark

They did a cover of FotD also?!? Hallowed Be Thy Name I knew but not Fear...

Yeah you should check it out there is one for Run to the hills also...

Edit: I think I'm wrong with run to the hills.... but I'm sure i've seen one gonna check and come back with it later...

Cradle Of Filth has not covered Fear Of The Dark. The black/gothic band Graveworm covered Fear Of The Dark. It is featured on their Scourge Of Malice album. The only Iron Maiden cover Cradle Of Filth has done is Hallowed Be Thy Name.

It is odd I know this since I do not care for either Graveworm or Cradle Of Filth :p

Ronnie.B said:
Never trust a Canadian huh... :p :Spin:

Nope :p

Nah, the confusion with the Cradle Of Filth cover has been brought up many times before. I do not even like Cradle Of Filth (or Graveworm, who did cover Fear Of The Dark) and I still know this :p

Anyway, right now I am listening to my Irish Dreams II disc (a Celtic disc) and Pigeon On The Gate is currently playing. I love Celtic music!