Now Playing!!!

Annie: Nice taste! ..."EToS" was one of my favourite bands a few years ago. Damn good music and damn nice blokes. IMO one of the best finnish bands ever. Too bad they broke up a year ago :Smug:

Nico16 said:
Annie: Nice taste! ..."EToS" was one of my favourite bands a few years ago. Damn good music and damn nice blokes. IMO one of the best finnish bands ever. Too bad they broke up a year ago :Smug:

oooh i've been listening to them for a while now.. and yes they rulee :D its hard to find fans though.. :err: bleh

Annie: Well, "Chaotic Beauty" is still my favourite record of theirs. It's the perfect melodic death metal album, it really doesn't get much better than that...that's at least what I think ;) BTW, have you heard of the band "For my Pain"? They have three ex-EToS members (the bassist/vocalist, the drummer and the early guitarist). But the music isn't like EToS...it's more like easy listening goth rock - but with lots of talent and quality. They have one album out so far, which was released last year, but I still don't know if I should buy that one, so far I've only heard the samples and I'm always so broke :)

hm...Amaran will play in Oulu, which is EToS' hometown, in february. Imagine a EToS re-union gig together with Amaran and Katatonia ...I'd walk (and/or swim) to Finland for that :p

lol yea i've heard For My Pain, but it has nothing to do w/ EToS.. lol i like EToS better anyway.. :) i didnt know there were ex members though o_O .. they must have really changed their musical taste lol

and btw POS rules! :headbang:

NP: CENTINEX - Arrival of the Spectrum Obscure

wow, I didn't know that Ronnie 2.0 is such a kick-ass drummer....I love that song!!

Nico16 said:
NP: CENTINEX - Arrival of the Spectrum Obscure

wow, I didn't know that Ronnie 2.0 is such a kick-ass drummer....I love that song!!
Well, *cough, cough* I'm not actually playing on that song. I joined Centinex after the album was done but hey...I'm in the band so I HAVE to be able to play it right... :D
"Arrival..." is one of my favorites from the new album and one of maybe 3 or 4 we're gonna play live from it.

NP: Kreator - Live Kreation