Now Playing........

BUMP-BUMP-BUMP

Of all the message boards I have been on and still am on, this is the only message board I have ever seen whos members care so little about their NOW PLAYING thread that they just stop posting.....

This is my last time to go searching for it....next time to hell with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP-BUMP-BUMP

Of all the message boards I have been on and still am on, this is the only message board I have ever seen whos members care so little about their NOW PLAYING thread that they just stop posting.....

This is my last time to go searching for it....next time to hell with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that this frustrates you D. But people must be free to post in whatever thread they like. They have to make their own choices. :)

I understand that this frustrates you D. But people must be free to post in whatever thread they like. They have to make their own choices. :)

It's not a personal thing Hawk :) It's not my thread, it belong to the members. And of course the members are free to post where they like. I think they can read for themselves and understand the meaning of me bumping this thread yet again. Someone suggested it be made a sticky. I don't think so! Let it be as it is! :)

Thanks Hawk!

HGB

I post a lot in it, and yes then nobody post, so I stopped too otherwise it would be a monopoly.

The idea is for the rest of the members of the forum to see what's cooking and maybe ask for a recommendation or discuss an album, but that seldom works either.
Impaler - "Habeas Corpus"

I post a lot in it, and yes then nobody post, so I stopped too otherwise it would be a monopoly.

The idea is for the rest of the members of the forum to see what's cooking and maybe ask for a recommendation or discuss an album, but that seldom works either.
Impaler - "Habeas Corpus"

Yes, it's weird, isn't it! Thanks Wyvern :)

Dark Tranquillity - "Fiction"

It's not a personal thing Hawk :) It's not my thread, it belong to the members. And of course the members are free to post where they like. I think they can read for themselves and understand the meaning of me bumping this thread yet again. Someone suggested it be made a sticky. I don't think so! Let it be as it is! :)

Thanks Hawk!

HGB

No thanks D. :) Hope to chat with you soon. :wave:

Some random MP3s (I'm at the office), I usually like to post the album I'm listening too (but that's at home).

Yes - 'Gates Of Delirium'