Now Playing: Blind Guardian - "Battlefield"
Give the kid the whole package of Chips Ahoy! :worship:

Igor for PM :D

Nightwish - "Once" :oops:

Wyvern said:
Give the kid the whole package of Chips Ahoy! :worship:

Igor for PM :D
Hehehe, thanks Wyvern :D
P.S. What's the "Once" album like? (I really like "Wishmaster" and "Century Child")

Now Playing: Iron Maiden - "Number Of The Beast"

Igor_Cavalera said:
Hehehe, thanks Wyvern :D
P.S. What's the "Once" album like? (I really like "Wishmaster" and "Century Child")

Now Playing: Iron Maiden - "Number Of The Beast"
I don't know what to say Igor. As a Nightwish fan I consider "Once" their crappiest one. Tarja doesn't sing operatic anymore, Marco's vocals are more and more prominent, and the whole symphonic thing is not of my taste. Besides IMO I believe they are trying to clone Lacuna Coil these days.

I prefer "Angel Fall First" and " Oceanborn" (and I love those two), but if you liked "Century Child" chances are you may like the new one.

As an interesting side-note. Years ago Nightwish was impossible to get anywhere, only by mail-order with certain distros or in stores that bring European pressings. Two days ago I went to a mall and check a couple of stores...ALL the albums are now there standing there, and not even in stores which carry metal as common stuff. To me a symbol that they are jumping into the "pop" wagon :cry:
The Tangent - "The World That We Drive Through"

Wyvern said:
I don't know what to say Igor. As a Nightwish fan I consider "Once" their crappiest one. Tarja doesn't sing operatic anymore, Marco's vocals are more and more prominent, and the whole symphonic thing is not of my taste. Besides IMO I believe they are trying to clone Lacuna Coil these days.

I prefer "Angel Fall First" and " Oceanborn" (and I love those two), but if you liked "Century Child" chances are you may like the new one.

As an interesting side-note. Years ago Nightwish was impossible to get anywhere, only by mail-order with certain distros or in stores that bring European pressings. Two days ago I went to a mall and check a couple of stores...ALL the albums are now there standing there, and not even in stores which carry metal as common stuff. To me a symbol that they are jumping into the "pop" wagon

Hmmm.. Doesn't sound too promising.. It sucks that they're heading down the "pop" road :( Maybe I should check out "Angels Fall First" and "Oceanborn" first.
Thanks Wyvern. :)

And for the record. Although I like "Century Child" I thought it was a huge step down from "Wishmaster."

Now Playing: Alice Cooper - "Poison"

Igor_Cavalera said:
Hmmm.. Doesn't sound too promising.. It sucks that they're heading down the "pop" road :( Maybe I should check out "Angels Fall First" and "Oceanborn" first.
Thanks Wyvern. :)

And for the record. Although I like "Century Child" I thought it was a huge step down from "Wishmaster."

Now Playing: Alice Cooper - "Poison"
Remember that's only my opinion, take it at face value. I started with Nightwish (with AFF) through a cyberfriend from Brazil who told to me to check them. Up to this day I'm grateful with him, but the fact that advice worked for me doesn't mean MINE is going to work with you.
If you can join SS I'll be more than glad to provide you with the music for you to check.

I thought I was the only who had "Posion", the album is plain bad Coop, but I love most songs, especially 'Bed Of Nails' and 'I'm Your Gun' ;)

Angra - "Temple Of Shadows"

Wyvern said:
Remember that's only my opinion, take it at face value. I started with Nightwish (with AFF) through a cyberfriend from Brazil who told to me to check them. Up to this day I'm grateful with him, but the fact that advice worked for me doesn't mean MINE is going to work with you.
If you can join SS I'll be more than glad to provide you with the music for you to check.
Thanks again Wyvern :)
And I'll try to get on Soulseek.

Wyvern said:
I thought I was the only who had "Posion", the album is plain bad Coop, but I love most songs, especially 'Bed Of Nails' and 'I'm Your Gun' ;)
My girlfriend got me hooked on it, I love it :D

Now Playing: Bruce Dickinson - "Accident of Birth"