Now Playing........

Bryant said:
New Pagans Mind. It's just an MP3, but I'll be purchasing it this weekend.

Bryant

Fantastic album!! Be sure to play it LOUD! It ranks second on my yearlist up to now.

Bad Boys - John Sykes

from his new live album Bad Boy Live!

Hawk said:
Fantastic album!! Be sure to play it LOUD! It ranks second on my yearlist up to now.

Bad Boys - John Sykes

from his new live album Bad Boy Live!

Hmmm... more prog than thrash this tme about. Not that I would consider CE thrash by any means, but it had a lot of thrash influence in it. I like it so far (only three MP3s) enough to buy it, but I can tell you it's not as good as CE to my ears so far.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hmmm... more prog than thrash this tme about. Not that I would consider CE thrash by any means, but it had a lot of thrash influence in it. I like it so far (only three MP3s) enough to buy it, but I can tell you it's not as good as CE to my ears so far.

Bryant

Thats what I hear from alot of people, but to these ears CE is not liked better than their new one. I think this album is the best they did.

Hawk said:
Thats what I hear from alot of people, but to these ears CE is not liked better than their new one. I think this album is the best they did.

I'm enjoying the new one, but I found CE had such a diverse mixture of metal styles (even some jazz on the instrumentals) but I will discuss it more after I hear more music. I haven't really heard enough tracks to give a full evaluation. I could be totally wrong.

bryant

Dream Theater - "Octavarium". Growing exponentially with each spin.