Now Playing........

SavaRon said:
Up in the Sky - Joe Satriani

Cool I though I was the only around who hears Satriani ;)

"Crystal Planet" is a great album IMO
Demons & Wizards - "Touched By The Crimson King"

MP3s of "Fused" by Tony Iommi & Glenn Hughes... I couldn't help it... What an awesome album!! :headbang: I've had it on repeat for ages! Can't wait to get my hands on the actual CD :D :headbang: :worship:

And Wyv, I love Joe Satriani! :headbang:

SavaRon said:
Old School - Overkill :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Just came up on random play while browsing UMOS. Sweet! :D

Heres to the Oldschool doesnt matter if we looked cool, Drank some beers, Broke some Heads, Never gave a SHIT, climbed every mountain and stormed every city they said this would never last, we never gave a FUCK!

Hell yeah to all the Satch followers. I saw him live three times, once with his band, as part of the G3, and as surprise guest live with Deep Purple. Amazing live act!

Grim Reaper - "See You In Hell/Fear No Evil"

Trivium- Ascendancy
I like the beats, riffs, solos, sound, etc. But the thing that still "bothers" me is the grrrrrrl forcing screaming vox...I just don't get it. so who has the program that allows me to delete vocals?!?!!?

kittybeast said:
Trivium- Ascendancy
I like the beats, riffs, solos, sound, etc. But the thing that still "bothers" me is the grrrrrrl forcing screaming vox...I just don't get it. so who has the program that allows me to delete vocals?!?!!?

Don't know but if you found it please let me know, I may start to enjoy DM after all :devil:
Demons & Wizards - "Touched By The Crimson King"

Diotec said:
Judas Priest - Sin After Sin :worship:

-Torben-

Hell yeah! Starbreaaaaaaaker
Fist - "Back With A Vengeance: The Fist Anthology"