Now Playing

Quick listing for me today....

V/A - Roadrunner Allstars
Fireball Ministry - Their Rock Is Not Our Rock (sampler)
Night Ranger - Hits, Rarities & Live
Brand New Sin - recipe For Disaster

Joe

Another quick listing while I work - all high caliber tunage!

Hot For Teacher (VH Tribute) - live in palo alto, ca 7-14-03
Fatal Smile - neo-natural freaks
Friction - 2004 demo (former POD guitarist)
White Silver - at last we burn EP

Have a good weekend!
Joe

This week:
Adagio - Dominate (I'm usually bored w/ proggy stuff, but this sounds good & the death vox the gtr player throws in realy compliment the music IMO)

Whitesnake - Live In The Still of The Night - Soundtrack fro mthe upcoming live DVD & it sound KILLER! I can;'t wait to get my hands on the video...

Kiss - Rock The Nation Live - Once again, the soundtrack to the new DVD. I am not a big fan of Gene Simmons mainly due to stories I've heard form friends of mine who have met him & told how he treated them & actually consider them a tribute band due to the fact that there are only 2 original members, BUT the track listing on this was EXACTLY what I wanted to hear from them. 3 songs form my fave disc by them, Rock & Roll Over, Unholy from my second fave, Revenge & a lot of other cool shit thrown in makes it a great concert to have.

Gotthard - Lipservice (due to my love of the new SHakra disc, I was told I would like this disc & so far after one listen, I do! I tend to like music form all ends of the spectrum form AOR to death metal & also tons of non-metal stuff, but lately, hard rock has been getting a lot of spins in my player & I don't see that changing anytime soon....

Still need to listen to later today:
Devin Townsend Band - Synchestra
Harem Scarem - Live @ The Big Sexy 11-18-05
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing
Phenomena - Psycho Fantasy

Happy 2006 to all if I don't have time to post agian before then!
Joe

The new Enertia track - Demons Of Silence (kick ass!!!!!!!!)

Also:
Metal Church - The Weight Of The World
Marillion - Anoraknophobia
Kidneythieves - Zerospace
Demons & Wizards - s/t
Into Eternity - Dead Or Dreaming (forgot how good this is)

Tim (hey Joe, get my email? Hope all is well)

Quick post:
Queensryche - The Hand (track from OM II)
I actually have faith that they have made a quality disc this time around & although this track isn't earth shattering, it is the first memorable song I've heard by them since "hear In The Now Frontier"....

Joe