Now Playing

Thanks for the recent posts Darkstone! I really appreciate you stopping by.

Christina - Hope all is well w/ you! been busier than hell lately, but a lot of good things are happening. We'll have to talk soon so I can fill you in.

My current spinsover the weekend:
Testament - First Strike Still Deadly (I'm REALLY hoping that they do a new disc w/ the original recording lineup. I should be getting their live DVD from Netflix later this week...)

The Mob - s/t (Reb Beach & Doug Pinnick's new project. Quite good, but I still wish the KX guys would solely concentrate on thier main band & make the magical discs they used to....)

Disturbed - 10,000 Fists (Great disc! No comments needed...)

More later this week...
Joe

Some quick takes on new stuff....

Silencer - The Death Of Awe (some cool angry music! Hope they have better luck with the shitty label they are signed to in Europe than other bands I know of....)

Benedictium- Uncreation (Good songs w/ a girl singer who sounds a whole lot like Dio. The only thing that kills this one for me is the crappy production! The triggered drums on this disc would have sounded bad in the 80s.....)

V/A - MySpace Records Volume 1 - I just spun this whole thing & cannot remember one song from it, although a few sounded good when I was listening to it. I'm a sucker for power pop.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of those celebrating!
Joe

Darkstone said:
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - Goashem
Um.. Can we get at least a comment or two about each of these obscure CDs you've been announcing? I don't know about anyone else, but these kinds of posts don't do me any good whatsoever, and since the UM notification system doesn't notify you more than once for each visit you pay to the site, this is nothing but an extreme nuisance.

Tx..

Lots of new stuff arrived here this week & I'm slowly getting through it....

In Flames - Come Clarity (In te middle of my 2nd spin & totally like it. As promised, elements of new & old IF are present! a great & highly recommended disc that I'll be buying upon its release early next year....

Testament - Live In London DVD (WOW!!!! This band is truly a force to be reckoned w/ & crush ALL competitors. I truly hope they make a reunion disc w/ Sneap producing. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!)

G3 - Live In Tokyo (On my first spin & digging it. Great music to work to!)

More later as I listen to it!
Joe