Now Playing

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Dream Theater - Octavarium (The song)

After completing this song, I will have listened to all 8 of DT's studio albums only over a period of less than 24 hours. :D

Oh dude, that sucks! I'm so sorry :(

*sends condolences*

So i gotta ask... what did you do wrong to deserve that?

DoomsdayZach said:
Oh dude, that sucks! I'm so sorry :(

*sends condolences*

So i gotta ask... what did you do wrong to deserve that?
Haha! Good one. Dream Theater just happens to be my favorite band. I'm mad enough that another certain forum here won't shut up about my opinions about them, let's not start here. Plus, way more people like DT here than over there. (So basically the argument would go nowhere.)

Testament - All I Could Bleed

Haha, i'm just fliping you shit. I'm one of the vast minority here who absolutely despises that band. Never did a thing for me. go figure...

I was going to have a kreator day of all things kreator, but my attention span isn't that long. After about half an album, i start going "OHH! Shiny red ball!"

Anyway, back on topic.... Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance

I actually take the short bus back from school... I'm not kidding either. The reason for that though, is because I live on a mountain with quite a dangerous road. A normal bus could not go up on it.

Morbid Angel - The Lions Den

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I actually take the short bus back from school... I'm not kidding either. The reason for that though, is because I live on a mountain with quite a dangerous road. A normal bus could not go up on it.

Morbid Angel - The Lions Den

I know a guy who took the short bus with his brother who had some disorder. Then his brother suffocated in the night and died. It was really sad :erk:

Faith No More - The Real Thing