Now Playing

The Project Hate MCMXCIX - The Innocence of the Three Faced Saviour

It sounds like TPH vs the offspring or something, this dissapoints me. It's only 3 minutes long as well.

The Project Hate MCMXCIX - The Innocence of the Three Faced Saviour

It sounds like TPH vs the offspring or something, this dissapoints me. It's only 3 minutes long as well.

It's an edit of a 12+ minute long song... or maybe 14 minute... i can't remember. And yeah, i hear ya, it seemed disappointing at first, but the more i listened, the more i loved it. I think this album will be ace.

ah in that case im well psyched, it sounded like too many ideas crammed together which didnt really make much sense

and it sounded really gay at the start as well

Oh, the other thing about new TPH, i haven't decided if i really like Mojjo or if i like the programmed drums. For some reason i'm just not sure the live drums work so well with this stuff. I'm starting to enjoy them more though. I'll start fapping once i hear a whole track.

Nah havent checked them out man, i only have one tph album, i got it after i heard the mp3 of at the entrance to hells unholy fire. after listening to that track through about 3 times i went to my local shop and pre-ordered the album. I wish they would release a full song off the upcoming album so i could get a real feel for it :/. Is the old TPH stuff worth buying? i downloaded the deadmarch album when K put it up and it sounded like it was pretty much the same sort of stuff with worse sounding synths + drums :)

That's pretty much it exactly. Drums and synths progressively get better. Other than AME, i have "Hate Dominate Congregate Eliminate" and that has some great tracks (Burn slays all fucken hell). I also have Cybersonic Superchrist or whatever and i liked it, but i don't like Mia (old female vox) as much as i like Jo.

i just really dont understand releasing a track thats been cut down that much as a web single, does K not realise how much that blows? don't really understand that track having its own artwork either :S

cant wait to get the album though, as long as having a live drummer hasnt meant any cutting down of the crazy "beats" sections.

in having live drums, the drums seem to have lost that "perfect sound" which the last album had, it can be quite hard to mix live drums, sounds like the bass and snare are triggered anyway though lol, it's just the cymbals that sound a bit dead. Can't really speculate too much off of one track though so i'll just hold tight till september :)