Now Playing

Dev townsend - Addicted

New to listening to his solo stuff and I just got this album , I also have ocean machine , terria , synchestra
I’m trying to figure out why i like these so much besides the great sound production , and I love his voice It reminds me of the guys voice that played riff raff on rocky horror not that im a big fan of that movie but i always loved that dudes voice.
Anyway I don't find the over all musicianship to be anything out of the norm as far as they players go But there is just something about it im hooked on and cant quite figure it out
Anyway I’m in with the Dev i guess
Sorry for the rant LOL

This, unfortunately...

Way to fag up a classic, DT

Last edited by a moderator:
NP: King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King. I can't decide if I like this better than In The Wake of Poseidon, but I do know that I Talk To The Wind and the title track are two of the best KC songs.

NP: King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King. I can't decide if I like this better than In The Wake of Poseidon, but I do know that I Talk To The Wind and the title track are two of the best KC songs.

Oh man, don't even get me started on I Talk to the Wind. :worship:

I like Moonchild better. The most melancholy song I ever heard. The whole album is one of the greatest ever though.

Bruce Dickinson - Arc of Space