Now Playing

A group of persons that play or compose music and who produce a range of frequencies in an electromagnetic spectrum transmitted across the continent- Awakenings

Are you calling me unintelligent, Kenneth? :mad: Let's not even go there. You know NOTHING about me. This is just my simple forum attitude! :cry: In reality, I'm apparantly one of the smartest people in my school. Don't believe me if you want, though, because I could give a crap less... :rolleyes:

Right.

Dream Theater - Once In A Livetime Outtakes

This is the best forum ever.

Dream Theater - The Test That Stumped Them All

Do you know what it's like to tell your bandmates that you wanna cover that song? Do you know what it's like to tell your bandmates you wanna cover it and actually mean it?

lol, here goes nothing...

A talented man who hits stretched out metal strings attached to a few pieces of cut, painted wood in rapid succession to make higher frequency noises that, put together, makes an audibly pleasing sequence of notes to form a song that is called Masque of the Red Death.

a mixture of human specimans gathering together to perform or read from a sheet of paper witch has muscial notations or lyrical arrangments- Bal Sagoth Hammer of the Emperor