Now Playing

I'VE JUST come back from listening on youtube "It's for you" ,track from the
upcoming "Testimony 2" by neal Morse. I've just cried for joy, awful and very
very great song with Mike on drums

Really looking forward to the new Neal Morse album! The teaser I heard sounded awesome!

At the moment, my new love is Battle Beast:

Really great album!

Last edited by a moderator:
Devin Townsend Project - Planet Of The Apes

Even though the main riff in Stand is damn cool, I think this song is the one that actually stands out on Deconstruction after a few listens. Overall the album seems very solid, consistently NUTS in a good way, but at the moment I'm really liking this particular song.

Of all the leaked songs Ive heard, Sumeria and Planet of the Apes sound consistently the best imo. The title track has some pretty funny lyrics though :lol:

Just come back from frankfurt ,I saw Rush yesterday playing for 3 hours
including the entire "Moving pictures" ,I've got no words to describe it.More than
20 hours by train in 2 days ,but it was worthwhile .Awesome gig !!!!

My head was about to explode from all the prog I've been listening to lately, so I got a random thrash/death/industrial playlist together. Something simple and catchy is good once in a while.

Listen to these if you are fed up with bad lyrics in english, it's a finnish thrash group. Generally I hate finnish metal, but these guys got a few songs that are actually quite decent imo, like these three. Really simple, gets your head banging and most of the world's population won't understand a word of the lyrics! :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fates Warning - Valley of the Dolls

My love for this album only grows each time I revisit it.