Now Playing

Tubbs you have gained 20 experience points, and you gained a level! You are now Dragon Master Lvl. 58!

Seriously, I dig your tone, and your riffs. Keep it up, and I'll join the UM Tubbs McGee forum!

Now, to lose a level with Montu, Ptah and Mr. McGee.

NP - Evanesence - Snow White Queen

MoFo said:
Tubbs you have gained 20 experience points, and you gained a level! You are now Dragon Master Lvl. 58!

Seriously, I dig your tone, and your riffs. Keep it up, and I'll join the UM Tubbs McGee forum!

Now, to lose a level with Montu, Ptah and Mr. McGee.

NP - Evanesence - Snow White Queen
Well, I'm glad you actually like my stuff, even though they're just demos. And I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT YOU LISTEN TO. You still like my stuff, so you could listen to Backstreet Boys for all I care. As for a forum here, I actually do plan on getting one if I ever release a real album.

NP: (coincidentally, one of my songs)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Well, I'm glad you actually like my stuff, even though they're just demos. And I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT YOU LISTEN TO. You still like my stuff, so you could listen to Backstreet Boys for all I care. As for a forum here, I actually do plan on getting one if I ever release a real album.

Cool. For the record, I have never listened to more than 5 seconds of a Backstreet Boys song, unless you count watching that video of those Japanese guys.

On another Tubbs related note, your avatar made me listen to Ulver.

NP: Ulver - Chap. 4 - A Voice Enchants

Tubbs Mcgee said:
. As for a forum here, I actually do plan on getting one if I ever release a real album.

It's only like 60 bucks a year. I could do that right now.