Now Playing

I don't. Mercyful Fate has never released a bad album, and Hank Sherman owns. King Diamond did Spider's Lullaby which wasn't very good at all, as well as Abigail 2 (not the best album) and GMYS...P (which has a few really cool songs, overall pretty lousy album). Plus I feel like Fate's high points are greater than King's, though I love both bands and by no means with to take anything away from the majesty that is King Diamond.

Meshuggah - Chaosphere

I don't really listen to a whole lot of metal, but this band satisfies some sort of primal lust for heaviness that I never knew I had. I can't get enough of it!:kickass:

I don't. Mercyful Fate has never released a bad album, and Hank Sherman owns. King Diamond did Spider's Lullaby which wasn't very good at all, as well as Abigail 2 (not the best album) and GMYS...P (which has a few really cool songs, overall pretty lousy album). Plus I feel like Fate's high points are greater than King's, though I love both bands and by no means with to take anything away from the majesty that is King Diamond.

I agree, Spiders lullaby and Abigail 2 are dissapointing but Conspiracy and Abigail make up for it, I love the both and Hank Sherman is killer:worship:

Agent steel ( Day at Guyanna )