Now Playing

Although i have been known to take the piss out of Manowar because im stupid and i have a love hate relationship with that band i must admit the new CD is quality fuckin stuff.....although isnt the 'Rainbow Bridge' the place where all good dogs and little puppy's go when they die??

I think they are actually talking about 'Bifrost bridge' perhaps???

np. Manowar - Die for Metal

Fav lyrics of any song ever!!! lmao; 'i walked inside so i could hear, and the guy beside me gave me a beer' :lol::kickass:

To be quite honest there is only a few songs i like on the new album!
Half of the album s just classical instrumentals, and a voice over telling a story or something (skiped past most of that) but at least there is some Metal in there here and there...

Im just wondering what kind of a bar it was, men buying other men they do not know beer LOL :lol:

Lol yeah indeed!!! could be very dodgy for the singer, especially if he was dressed in the same attire he wears on stage!!

I liked the of the classical type compositions on the album, i agree its not something you would listen to again and again as with the story telling parts etc. But it is very well done. Had not really listened to much of them for years, id forgot they can actually be quite heavy too.

np. Type o Negative - Dead again (new album, undecided if i like it or not though)

Lol yeah indeed!!! could be very dodgy for the singer, especially if he was dressed in the same attire he wears on stage!!

I liked the of the classical type compositions on the album, i agree its not something you would listen to again and again as with the story telling parts etc. But it is very well done. Had not really listened to much of them for years, id forgot they can actually be quite heavy too.

np. Type o Negative - Dead again (new album, undecided if i like it or not though)

Good job i wasnt that bar.I would ahd kick their Asses for crimes against metal.

NP. Crazyhead-Fucked By Rock.

LOL Yeah, i know what you mean. :lol: :loco:

I liked the of the classical type compositions on the album

Not my cup of tea really. I like some of Yngwie Malmsteens Neo Classical stuff, but its played with electric guitars and drums and bass, not classical instruments.

I like some of Yngwie Malmsteens Neo Classical stuff, but its played with electric guitars and drums and bass, not classical instruments.

Yeah i used to listen to him alot years ago. Have not heard anything recent though. Got all the CDs up to and including The Seventh Sign.

np. Day of the Dead - Soundtrack :headbang:

Yeah i used to listen to him alot years ago. Have not heard anything recent though. Got all the CDs up to and including The Seventh Sign.

np. Day of the Dead - Soundtrack :headbang:

I wasn't keen on the vocals on that album (michael vescera) i think the newer stuff is better. I would recommend getting the 2002 album 'Attack!!' i think its one of his best later albums and its basically the sort of stuff he's playing now. And there are 15 tracks on the album, and some good instrumentals...

Roadstar - Grand Hotel

If you've not checked 'em out yet, give Roadstar a listen...........pretty damn' good!!

I don't think I'll be buying that album Philth - I saw them a few months ago AND THAT WAS QUITE ENOUGH:lol: . No but seriously I'd heard great things about Roadstar and I went to see The Asnwer and Roadstar were supporting them and the first song sounded quite good but after that every other song sounded like Def Leppard, Aerosmith, The Cult etc., I just didn't really like them. Loads of folk at the concert seemed to like them right enough but me and my friends weren't that impressed. And the way they were dressed - it was like someone had said to them to go into a fancy dress shop and pick some outfits that you thought rockstars of the 80s dressed in - lots of fringy scarves, lovebeads, bangles, leather waistcoats - that was OKAY in the 80s but looked pretty gay on those young guys. Sorry, they're not for me.