Now Playing

Its amazing though the ammount of views this thread has had compaired to actual replies, i guess some people like to see what others listen to. Personally i think its a cool thread, ive listened to stuff id forgotten years ago because of this thread, and also found some great new music too!

:)

Its amazing though the ammount of views this thread has had compaired to actual replies, i guess some people like to see what others listen to. Personally i think its a cool thread, ive listened to stuff id forgotten years ago because of this thread, and also found some great new music too!

:)

Agreed 100% :kickass:

Deep Purple - Made In Japan

Yngwie J Malmsteens Rising Force - Far Beyond The Sun :headbang:

Is that the instrumental from the first album ?? I learned to play most of that when i was younger! Great piece, will have to dig out the CD and rip it so i can give it a listen, have not heard it for about 10 years!!

Norther - Endless War :headbang::headbang::headbang:

some GRRRRY Slayer - Gemini

I love that tune !!!

Clouds of Ecstacy - PAiN

Amazing album this one, i reckon you'd like it too Wilks mate!

Judas Priest - Painkiller
A fine choice! :)

Hey, Crusader!!:)
You will have to start another Now Playing thread on the new mesageboard:headbang:
I think this has been the most popular thread on here EVER :lol:

Yeah we will have to start it again in some kind of way, don't we? :heh: A good thread with lots of nice songs and general discussions, eliminated the need for some small threads!

NP: Novembers Doom - Drown The Inland Mere

Yes its track 2. Actually, most opf the album is instrumentals. Only 2 tracks have vocals!!

I think he should re-record that album, especially Far beyond the sun and black star.

Tell you what though mate, i downloaded a G3 concert (i think its from a couple of years ago) Yngwie sure has banged on the weight!! His strat looked tiny on him :lol: