Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opacity said:
EToS are back as a band :cool:
Final_Vision said:
:eek: whats this you say?

jepp :) www.eternaltears.info

and Sentenced is going to be no more after the "The Funeral Album" -album in may and the following good-bye-tour.
(btw, interesting statement on the EToS page: "They have always been part of the Finnish metallic front of conquering the world. As I'm still talking for myself only, I say "thank you Sentenced", and the best for whatever each of you decides to do in the future! We, EToS, are the next generation of the Oulu metal scene, so we try to keep you your flame!"

Hatesphere and Dark Tranquillity kicked ass yesterday (ektomorf and kreator did not :rolleyes: ) - especially Hatesphere. nice guys too.
I'm looking forward to the next tour of them somewhen in march/april - i told them to play "release the pain" then :loco:

The singer's voice is so damn hot. They should employ him a tad more in this CD. It still is hawt stuff without it though.

I do believe Dan Swano played almost all, if not all, of the instruments and did all of the vocals on Crimson II. And Dan is indeed the man.

This band half-assed naming themselves but they kick ass anyway.

I meant more his clean vocals. There are three vocalists listed on Librarius Metallicus for Crimson II - so I'm assuming they did at least...something...on the album.

This is such an odd CD.