Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

average stalker said:
i second that. today i was able to move my neck without having to turn my whole body. i should come to these forums more often. where were you at during Overkill? i was on the left between Blitz and Derek.

I was all the way to the right, right in front of Dave Linsk, and right up against the barrier keeping you away from the stage. Dave made growly faces at me from time to time :p

\m/video game music\m/

Just spent all day and yesterday working at an emo fest thing. Damn scene kids. I checked out a couple guys' asses, since I assumed a pair of girls' pants would contain a girl's ass. Flogging Molly was cool, but pretty much everything else sucked. Since it was an emo fest.

The moral of the story is I need some fucking thrash.

Speaking of gay, anyone want to do me a favor? This is my guitar teacher's band and it's a pretty big gig, as fruity as it may be.

gibbler.jpg

I did the vote-y thing. Hope your guitar teacher gets to play it.

Anybody heard these guys? They may have single-handedly restored my faith in melodeath. I took a long break from it until this CD came along. :tickled:

(though I would recommend 'The End of the Century' as a first listen if you want an introduction to their music)

double post, but oh well. this song is too hot. i recommend everyone acquaint themselves with HORSE the Band if they do not know em.