Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlphaTemplar said:
I meant speeding it up BY 40 BPM. Deep Purple did it at maybe 75, 75 + 40 = 115 BPM.

Quo Vadis - Silence Calls The Storm

Ooops. I knew that.

New Sodom leaked, and the first song is pretty awesome. That's as far as I've got though.

NP: Sodom - Blood on Your Lips

Final_Vision said:
Blood Promise - Suite 218

For fans of Lilitu who wondered what happened, go check out the Blood Promise page on My Space (www.myspace.com/bloodpromisemusic). Basically Lilitu with a new skin. Great shit though. Check it out.

I'm still sorta comfused...so, is Blood Promise going to continue more toward where Delores Lesion left off? and Lilitu is going to be again different style of music??

lucifer1126 said:
I'm still sorta comfused...so, is Blood Promise going to continue more toward where Delores Lesion left off? and Lilitu is going to be again different style of music??

As far as I know, this is what is going on. Blood Promise sounds like a continuation of Lilitu. The the new songs, sans Suite 218, were actually written under the Lilitu name and than brought over with the new name. No clue what Lilitu will sound like now though.

Final_Vision said:
As far as I know, this is what is going on. Blood Promise sounds like a continuation of Lilitu. The the new songs, sans Suite 218, were actually written under the Lilitu name and than brought over with the new name. No clue what Lilitu will sound like now though.

Hey man, that site isn't working now (even when I take out the extra bracket at the end), but I am interested in this stuff. I can't seem to find a homepage or anything.. any idea?