Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F_V - awesome that you're listening to JRock. I've been listening to this stuff steady for the last few days and I love it.
In another thread someone mentioned a Japanese metal band called Blood Stain Child. Anyone heard of them? What a great band.. and their newest album is called Idolator. The song Nuclear Trance makes me wanna run through a wall of fire and defeat dragons with my bare hands.

I've heard of them, I just don't really like them. I think it was a different album I heard though.

But I am a big Sigh fan.

NP: GWAR - Bonesnapper

[edit] Forget that. Blood Stain Child is sweet. I was thinking of a different band from Japan that I got into around the same time.

I think they're pretty unique (Blood Stain Child, that is). Even their cheesy songs, like the single "Truth" I enjoy.

edit - although I'm not a huge fan of their first album. If anyone wants to download (or buy and it'll cost you a small fortune), go with the latest album, then backtrack.

Mogwai - Acid Food

Good year for music so far. Amorphis, In Flames, Mogwai, Appleseed Cast...Flaming Lips, Tool, Flower Kings, Evergrey, Sonata Arctica, and RHCP coming up (I know, I'm so metal)

Gums said:
I think they're pretty unique (Blood Stain Child, that is). Even their cheesy songs, like the single "Truth" I enjoy.

edit - although I'm not a huge fan of their first album. If anyone wants to download (or buy and it'll cost you a small fortune), go with the latest album, then backtrack.

DUDE! lol. Blood Stain Child is fucking amazing. Their first two albums are kind of Bodom clones. Not bad but nothing amazing. Idolator is really fuckin' good though. Really well written and the trance elements give it a very unique vibe.

Final_Vision said:
DUDE! lol. Blood Stain Child is fucking amazing. Their first two albums are kind of Bodom clones. Not bad but nothing amazing. Idolator is really fuckin' good though. Really well written and the trance elements give it a very unique vibe.

yea i feel the same. The only turn off about them is the vocalist's low vocals...lol since he's a jap..english doesn't sound very good. Also their lyrics are sorta bad and hard to understand lol. I have their first 2 retail CDs and the lyrics lol...i can't help but laff at their grammar. But overall, i do like their music though

current playlist: Threat Signal - demos

u guys should check them out if you like stuff like Mnemic, Soilwork/Raunchy. Industrial/melodic/thrash stuff

opacity said:
i never really caught that Henrik (Wenngren) was lending his voice to Sibliance :dopey:

NP: sibliance - lit de parade
(didn't army of lovers have a song of the same title? :p )

if henrik's reading here (which i highly doubt...): who's doing the clean vocals and chorus in the songs ?

The clean vocals was done by Henke. He also sings in the choruses along with me and Ronnie.

/kari (sibliance)

Newflesh said:
The clean vocals was done by Henke. He also sings in the choruses along with me and Ronnie.

/kari (sibliance)
man, you deserve something :eek: you dug up this posting pages ago?
:worship: thanks for info

NP: diablo - omerta + shape shifters