Now Reading...

I finished reading A Dance with Dragons a few days ago and i'm trying to figure out what to read next. I might go for Cloud Atlas. The movie was really cool.

Doing some catching up.

Finished:

DemonDeathchaseEnglishCover.jpg

Now Reading:

20468.jpg

Wow dude, you actually finished Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell. That remains one of the very few books I've started and failed to finish.

Not as of yet. I'm currently reading it. I can understand not being able to finish it. It is a tough read since the author insists on writing in that archaic style. I know my wife tried and she gave up.

It doesn't help that things move very slowly.

Level 26 - Dark Origins by Anthony E. Zuiker (creator of CSI) & Duane Swierczynski (fave crime author of mine)...found this for $1, had very low expectations.

The story itself is a good, low-brain, adrenaline-filled, "let's-chase-a-sadistic-serial-killer" book (a la Thomas Harris, Chelsea Cain, etc.). However, the whole digi-novel concept is incredibly lame. If you check it out (it IS a good read...and I will be checking out the sequels), just ignore the online supporting stuff.

This book...by itself...a great popcorn-read.

Rock on!

Agent X by Noah Boyd (sequel to The Bricklayer)...kinda like an FBI version of Jack Reacher...not bad at all.

this sounds awesome

Well...don't let me mislead you into thinking it's something better than what it is. It aint Reacher...but it is a pretty darn cool...and a best-fit replacement for those wishing for Reacher-like material. It's good...it's very good...but still an almost-cheap imitation.

Rock on!

The Empty Copper Sea by John D. MacDonald (Travis McGee #17)...an excellent series for anyone looking for their Repairman Jack or Jack Reacher fix...