the altered state of consciousness thread

No. I was saying "Me too" in regards to being able to edit posts. My wife would probably get mad if I had a three-way with dudes from the internet.

Reactions: CiG
^Yeah, no. Casual psychedelic use isn't dangerous unless you end up tripping in a fucked up area where you easily hurt yourself.

The difference is that it's a lot easier to remain an infrequent psychedelics user than it is to remain an infrequent coke user.

Anyway, you should give shrooms a shot. Ease yourself in on a low dose and you might find you like it.

^ That has nothing to do with it as i was not talking about addiction, very rarely do people get addicted to psychedelics .. but it happens.

Also, ive done shrooms quite a few times bro. And first time or not, a full eight is the proper way to go.

^Yeah, no. Casual psychedelic use isn't dangerous unless you end up tripping in a fucked up area where you easily hurt yourself.

no, yeah. Of course it can be dangerous. My friends little brother almost killed himself and ended up in a hospital when he dropped acid. I have a buddy who's brain has basically turned into mush just by fucking with mescaline a few times.

If you get addicted to psychs(which i already said is hard), your brain is going to fry, more so than being a coke addict and doing coke on a regular basis. Addictive personalities aside, dropping acid or doing shrooms once or occasionally is far more dangerous than doing coke one time or every once in a while.

Last edited: