Now Reading...

51eWB3olK4L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-64,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

My Nook library to start out with (I bought some books before I recieved my nook too): Harry Potter Books 1&2 (I've read them all, just need them on nook), Lord of the Rings (The Volume One version which has all 3 in 1), The Hobbit, Game of Thrones, The Eye of the World, Star Wars: Thrawn Trilogy Book 1, Batman: Year One - Frank Miller, X-Men Masterworks Volume 1

anyone here read the Watchmen Prequels??

are they any good??

i still love re-reading the original Watchmen Graphic Novel and i was wondering if the these prequel things are as good or if they're crap

So, I finally finished Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. Overall, I think it is a pretty good book, but I can see people giving up on it. It is a very slow build, it is written in an archaic style, and Mr Norrell isn't the most likable or dynamic character in the world. But, a lot of it sets the stage for what is to come.

Next on my list, one of my Christmas presents:

20120830-rush-x306-1346425632.jpg

Has anyone started the new and FINAL Wheel of Time book? I forgot it came out this week. My only gripe is that the ebook version won't be available till April.

what is the title??

i'll prolly end up reading it at some point,

is this going to be one of those things where they'll have the "complete series" in a boxed set??

i could see people buying that

In case anyone is interested, Christopher Moore's very funny novel Fluke is on sale (the Kindle version at least) for just $1.99, today only.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OVLK04/ref=cm_pdp_srp_img_1[/ame]

Just finished 11/22/63 by Stephen King. It was a pretty interesting story on the whole and surprisingly light on the super-natural for him.