Now Reading...

ShipofMagic-US-205x300.jpg

Have you read the Assassin trilogy first? Even though they're different stories in the same world, there's a pretty significant spoiler if you don't read the three trilogies in the same order.

I haven't. In fact, my first foray into Robin Hobb's world was Dragon Keeper and Dragon Haven, and the liveship Paragon makes an appearance. So I'd say those books have a significant spoiler, too. Fortunately for me, I can't remember much about Paragon from those novels, other than he's insane, but has a crew that knows how to work with him by the time Dragon Keeper occurs.

Speaking of Hill, the Kindle Daily Deal is his amazing novel Horns, now only $1.99. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036F6WYO/ref=amb_link_370227102_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1JZ9JK5712G03TXBR4EF&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1475565782&pf_rd_i=1000677541[/ame]

gxeHUHN.jpg

I'm about 350 pages into it. Here's my face throughout the book:

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :| :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

I meant to come back and post about it. A Memory of Light was very satisfying. Many loose ends tied up. Many emotional moments and many shocking moments. A fitting finish and as nailz says, it makes the pain of some of those middle books worth it.