Now Reading...

51P%2BHALkCWL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-64,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Just finished up with the "Bill the Vampire" series by Rick Gualtieri. Surprisingly funny books with a really likable cast of characters. A very cool take on the fish out of water concept. Best description I can give is Revenge of the Nerds meets Blade.

He has good ideas, just can't write.... Not sure how he ever got as popular as he is.

Sorry but Dean Koontz has LOTS of excellent books as far as I'm concerned, like The Husband, The Good Guy, Intensity, Mr. Murder, The Face... My faves are his thrillers, not the horror stuff. I don't know the early stuff a lot, I started to read his work in the 00s.

Sorry but Dean Koontz has LOTS of excellent books as far as I'm concerned, like The Husband, The Good Guy, Intensity, Mr. Murder, The Face... My faves are his thrillers, not the horror stuff. I don't know the early stuff a lot, I started to read his work in the 00s.

To each their own. I just don't think his stories have enough detail to hold my interest.

dark_origins:_level_26_bk_1.jpg

It's the first book in the trilogy from the creator of CSI. He spent some money and produced 3-4 minute videos with A-list actors and production that you watch every 2-3 chapters to enhance the story via youtube links. It's a gimmick, but I have to admit that I have been sucked in to it.