Now Viewing?? Favourite movies?

Maelstrom

Metal is the Law!
Jan 27, 2002
Adelaide
www.theharrowed.com
On every forum there seems to be a "What are you listening to?/Now playing?" thread. I'm curious as to what everyone's been watching lately. What's your favourite movie, and what movie did you watch most recently and what did you think of it?

I have a couple of favourites:

- Braveheart
- The Crow

With a special mention to Enter The Dragon.

The last movie I watched was me finally seeing Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Took my time I know. Quite an impressive flick. I wish I had that sort of budget to record an album with. :):D

- Revenge Of The Nerds 1 & 2
- Ordinary Decent Criminal
- A Clockwork Orange

I thought that sucked ass a bit actually... I mean, we can spend 50 zillion dollars on special effects, but when it came to quality acting and story lines they just fell way short of the mark. Maybe I'm just a tough bastard to please.

In fact, that's probably what it is.:)

You like Natalie Portman because she's shorter than Tim??? What a strange criteria you have!!:):D

It was just one of those films that had such a high production level that it made me expect better acting. For instance, imaging a great band with amazing production but shit playing. That' how I see it. It had a lot more potential for the budget that it had.