Movies/series thread

Yennefer got changed to "stronk and independent wemen" here. Kind of. Gotta love her monologue to dead baby "fuckin men have it great, they get to die in wars and im just here casting powerful spells and not aging god damn white males privilage lmao".

But as I mentioned, 1st season did 2 tomes of short stories of witcher, then comes the saga, but my fav part of witcher were those shorter stories and they got absolutely butchered (and half of the stories got skipped, but maybe thats for the best, I woulkdnt be able to endure it more).

However if I were to forget that this is an adaptation, forgot how original characters looked and behaved I could give this series 5/10, maybe 6 if I felt generous. As adaptation its no more than 3/10.

As for the timejumps they were ridiculous and served no purpose. The show would be much better if the episodes were shorter and told one story, for example "Yennefer backstory episode", "Sacking of Cintra", "Destruction of Djinn short story", "Worst adaptation of Dol Blathanna story" and so on.

Dialogues do suck, some of the lines were like direct translation of lines from the books and then it went back to some random gibberish. At least thanks to this series I can surely say that "Kurwa" is far superior to "Fuck", at least when Geralt says it. But everything Geralt says sounds like shit because of the tough guy growling voice.

I probably will watch second season just to piss on it, unless they niggerify other characters I like or hire more fucking midgets to play second best dwarf Zoltan.
AND THEY NEED TO DROP THE FUCKING CONTACT LENSES AND STOP LOOKING LIKE ITS CHEAP FANMADE FILM DONE MY COSPLAYERS. It's safe to say that its one of the worst things this show has done,

Also funny thing, I see people are arguing that Triss sucks, but because they think her hair color should be red and not brown.

And here I am bitching because she looks like a fucking gypsy and her hair should be dark red, so not only they are all wrong but fail to see a real issue.
Then again, she almost died from taking a torch to her tits, so yea, thats gypsies for you. Also I dont remember how it was in the books, but she got her tits scorched because of fireball or something, but whatever, this whole Battle of Sodden sucked hard. Instead of grand battle they made it OP black chick vs incompetent mages to finish it off with Yennefer defeating the villains with the power of friendship.

The funniest thing about the show is that it had like 9.3 rating on IMDB earlier this week, now it's down to "just" 8.7. Half of the ratings are either "omg this show is 10/10 SJWs are just triggered and giving it low ratings" and the other half is "lol this show is SJW trash 1/10" :lol:

I think it's gonna keep dropping when fanboys will stop giving it a 10. I want to rate it honestly, but if IU wont give 1 i wont be able to avarage the 10s to 5-6 where it should be.

This show has some "SJW trash" elements, but has more sins so this is irrelevant.

Finally watching season 3 of Stranger Things.

4th episode, this series is completely tuined by this small 10yo ape with beaded hair that looks like 50 yo man with stache. I would punch her face so hard they would could animal control. How could anyone give this piece of shit green ligght to appear on screen?

Brown Yennefer has nice tits and shows them a lot, therefore all is forgiven. Great show!

Reactions: CiG
I dont value women who can offer only boobs. Therefore she's worthless.

An asian chicks have better tits

Reactions: arg
I’d let brown yennefer and asian titty drummer both sit on my face and treat me like shit

Reactions: CiG
I prefer to let 144kg androids sit on my face and risk my skull getting shattered

me-2b-please-sit-on-my-face-random-people-dude-25879248.png

Reactions: arg
B-but she's a chick so she must be god!

This is what pisses me off actually. Seen TONS of fantastic musicians doing covers or original music and they had measly 1000-10000 views tops.
Then there is a chick that barely plays her instrument of choice or is mediocre / bad singer and they can get 100,000-millions of views.

Absolutely disgusting.

Yennefer got changed to "stronk and independent wemen" here. Kind of. Gotta love her monologue to dead baby "fuckin men have it great, they get to die in wars and im just here casting powerful spells and not aging god damn white males privilage lmao".

But as I mentioned, 1st season did 2 tomes of short stories of witcher, then comes the saga, but my fav part of witcher were those shorter stories and they got absolutely butchered (and half of the stories got skipped, but maybe thats for the best, I woulkdnt be able to endure it more).

However if I were to forget that this is an adaptation, forgot how original characters looked and behaved I could give this series 5/10, maybe 6 if I felt generous. As adaptation its no more than 3/10.

As for the timejumps they were ridiculous and served no purpose. The show would be much better if the episodes were shorter and told one story, for example "Yennefer backstory episode", "Sacking of Cintra", "Destruction of Djinn short story", "Worst adaptation of Dol Blathanna story" and so on.

Dialogues do suck, some of the lines were like direct translation of lines from the books and then it went back to some random gibberish. At least thanks to this series I can surely say that "Kurwa" is far superior to "Fuck", at least when Geralt says it. But everything Geralt says sounds like shit because of the tough guy growling voice.

I probably will watch second season just to piss on it, unless they niggerify other characters I like or hire more fucking midgets to play second best dwarf Zoltan.
AND THEY NEED TO DROP THE FUCKING CONTACT LENSES AND STOP LOOKING LIKE ITS CHEAP FANMADE FILM DONE MY COSPLAYERS. It's safe to say that its one of the worst things this show has done,

There is a fan film, it's called Alzur's Legacy and it looks much better and it was made with more respect to books than The Shiter from Netflix. I fuckin' hate this series, polish series is much better in some ways.

Reactions: Lifemocker
There is a fan film, it's called Alzur's Legacy and it looks much better and it was made with more respect to books than The Shiter from Netflix. I fuckin' hate this series, polish series is much better in some ways.

Oh I didnt know they translated this fanfilm to english. Since im a polack ive seen it already and yea, it's much better than what Netflix did.

If you are okay with low budget and some actors outright sucking the polish witcher series from 2002 is also better. And I never thought I would say that, I always defended this series because it had really good atmosphere to me but the low budget was really visible. However with the semi-polished turd Netflix released I just cant help but say poland has a superior series.

I saw it month or two ago, yes the atmosphere is really god, and polish Yennefer kicks ass

Just saw 1917 and what an amazing film. If you have any interest at all in the First World War, this is a must watch. Beautifully shot, very well researched, great soundtrack and all that.