Now Watching (Film, DVDs, YouTube, etc...)

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
ARCTURUS - "Shipwrecked in Oslo"

arcturus_dvd.jpg

w/ Simen Hestnaes (ICS Vortex) on lead vocals, new and classic ARCTURUS songs, old school 'outer-space' footage and wild circus stuff / theatrics happening on stage and everywhere...

Awesome stuff!!! This is a metal DVD that I think even my g/f would like!

:)

arcturus_dvd.jpg

w/ Simen Hestnaes (ICS Vortex) on lead vocals, new and classic ARCTURUS songs, old school 'outer-space' footage and wild circus stuff / theatrics happening on stage and everywhere...

Amazing DVD!

I especially love the performance during Chaos Path. Ridiculously marvellous!

Arcturus are coming here in March, so I can't wait for that :D

arcturus_dvd.jpg

Wow, I gotta check that out, Vortex is one of my favourite metal vocalists, absolutely great voice.

I'm gonna be watching John Petrucci's instructional DVD "Rock Discipline" soon since I got it today, and watched Porcupine Tree's new live DVD yesterday, though not very metal, its a great DVD if you like PT.

i've seen about 3 episodes of metalocalypse at my friend's house, and i just can't get into it for some reason. for the most part i don't think its funny.. :(

Transformers: The Movie, 20th Aniversary Edition

I swear... Prime's death STILL gets to me after all these years.

Just watched The Wizard of Oz with "Dark Side of the Moon." I think the correct term is Dark Side of Oz, but not completely sure.

BDPoster.jpg

Blood Diamond is a cool action movie about the situation in african diamond mines. Really shows how fucked up things are with rich western corporation tearing money off african soil and leaving the countries in a mess. I dont think I've ever gonna buy a diamond after seeing this movie lol.

I tend to like DiCaprios movies alot, not just becouse of him but they are usually really good.

Children of Men
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

I must say, Children of Men is in the running to dethrone Trainspotting as my favorite film ever. There are just so many things about this film that blow my mind, mainly the cinematography and the choreography. See it, you won't be disappointed.