NP thread

Rakosh said:
:yell: Arrgghhh...that's a tease, Pabla! I'm waiting for my copy to come in and it's killing me :zombie:

NP: Angel Dust - Fly Away

:Smokin:

:tickled: I've had it for over a week...you should have said something :p
At any rate you will love it, the Evil Elvis is definately back...best album since "How the Gods Kill" hands down!
NP-Nothing...I have a horrid migrane/sinus pressure bleh! :ill:

Fangface said:
I will be a fan of them when Ritchie reunites Rainbow :D

That might actually happen....When hell freezes over and Ralph Nader gets elected president!

Don't talk about a reunion to a rainbow fan, it's thinks like that, that make us think of trying to blackmail Dio and Blackmore to reunite. I have to accept the fact that it probably won't happen. :cry:

Pabla said:
:tickled: I've had it for over a week...you should have said something :p
At any rate you will love it, the Evil Elvis is definately back...best album since "How the Gods Kill" hands down!
NP-Nothing...I have a horrid migrane/sinus pressure bleh! :ill:
Yay!! Finally got it today and listened once all the way through...still need time to form a full opinion. So far best song to me is "Black Angel, White Angel"--I can't believe he buried it last on the cd!

And you're right--Evil Elvis is in full attendance! :D

And for the record...NP: Danzig-Black Angel, White Angel (again!)

Rakosh said:
Yay!! Finally got it today and listened once all the way through...still need time to form a full opinion. So far best song to me is "Black Angel, White Angel"--I can't believe he buried it last on the cd!

And you're right--Evil Elvis is in full attendance! :D

And for the record...NP: Danzig-Black Angel, White Angel (again!)

Niceeeeeeeeee! Yes that particular track is a fav of mine as well...but my fav out of them all is "Netherbound" just love his vocals on that one!

NP-Steel Prophet-Transfusion Vamp :headbang: