NP thread

JonnyD said:
Jon Arch does RULE! you have heard his Most Excellent Twist of Fate Ep I'm sure right? :) he is one of my all time Favorites!

Raven - Into the Jaws of Death

Twist of Fate was awesome, I can't wait to hear more from him.

Fireball Ministry-Maidens of Venus
Don't ask me why, they are opening for Dio and I was just curious what they sounded like. They are too alternative for Dio...they do not fit in with the bill at all. Why am I still listening to this :confused:

dargormudshark said:
Twist of Fate was awesome, I can't wait to hear more from him.

Fireball Ministry-Maidens of Venus
Don't ask me why, they are opening for Dio and I was just curious what they sounded like. They are too alternative for Dio...they do not fit in with the bill at all. Why am I still listening to this :confused:

I do hope he does more :D that would be great! ... Twist of Fate is High Quality Prog :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
Heh, Raven I remember I used to like that song "Rock Hard". WTF is up with that drummer :D
Dude I must Suggest you listen to more Raven :D if ya want I can upload a couple of choice tracks for ya to check out!!!! I love Raven!:headbang: Granted they sound dated but I wouldnt have it any other way :worship:

Np: Tad Morose - Mother Shipton's Words

JonnyD said:
Dude I must Suggest you listen to more Raven :D if ya want I can upload a couple of choice tracks for ya to check out!!!! I love Raven!:headbang: Granted they sound dated but I wouldnt have it any other way :worship:

Np: Tad Morose - Mother Shipton's Words

Yeah I will download some more, I used to listen "Rock Hard" all the time when I like 12 :D

I thought of digging up this thread again....partly to have the opportunity to make you aware of a rather new Swedish band called Assailant. I heard of them for the first time at the Demons festival in Sweden in the beginning of April, don't know if ZeiMot and Zhanna remember much of them? ;)
Anyway, these guys seriously kick ass (I have their demo), I thought some of you might like them too.
Unfortunately there are only samples on the website as of yet, but a new website is in the making and from what I know you will be able to listen to full songs then.

I have been playing a lot of Metal Church lately. It started out as a personal tribute to David Wayne (RIP my metal brother,) but I eventually meandered over to some Howe era. Not that I ever stopped listening to Metal Church as they are one of my fave oldschool bands, but I would play an MP3 here and there as opposed to a CD. I had almost forgotten that Metal Church up through the Howe lineup was a really great band with solid releases. I enjoyed going back to those for a bit.

NP - Metal Church "Of Unsound Mind"

Bryant

I have been listening to a excrament load of Dead Can Dance. Mainly Within the realm of a dying sun. I went to see King Diamond last wednesday, and I have been listening to 2 songs of his, well one is a mercyful fate songs. I am also getting geered up for the Circus Maximus cd, that album is gonna flippin' own :headbang:

i've been in a real mood for Bruce Dickinson lately. so, thats what im listening to, and thats what i have been. the chemical wedding album, tatooed millionaire, accident of birth, and now his new one... tryanny of souls! its a great album, not as good as chemical wedding, but i think better than the rest. (i dont have skunkworks or balls to picasso)

Gaunerin said:
I thought of digging up this thread again....partly to have the opportunity to make you aware of a rather new Swedish band called Assailant. I heard of them for the first time at the Demons festival in Sweden in the beginning of April, don't know if ZeiMot and Zhanna remember much of them? ;)
Anyway, these guys seriously kick ass (I have their demo), I thought some of you might like them too.
Unfortunately there are only samples on the website as of yet, but a new website is in the making and from what I know you will be able to listen to full songs then.

Yes! I remember them! IMHO one of the better bands in the Black Box!
And did I bookmark the site... yes! Thanks Gaunerin!
btw.. looking forward to ... well you know...