NP!

ruinandmisery

The Funeral of Hearts
Jun 12, 2001
near death
www.myspace.com
Hi All!

new release from the Dark Metal band Lilitu. In the vein of Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Soilwork, Moonspell, Katatonia, Opeth, Dimmu Borgir, Sentenced, At the Gates, The Haunted. Fans of Swedish,Gothic,and Black Metal should check this amazing band out. Full of dark melodies and great guitar work. Memorial is a wonderfully complex, dark and emotionally vivid album that demonstrates maturity and refinement. Memorial stands as a monumental display of song writing excellence, experimental innovation, stark progressions, and unparalleled musical authenticity. With this album, Lilitu embarks on a lyrical foray to the depths of vuneralbillity, and at times, to the pinnacle of emotional and redemptive resolution. Get this release now! Comes with a Beautiful booklet designed by Graphic Artist Daniel Long (www.novembre.ws)Visit the bands web site at www.lilitu.ws MP3's available for download.

|RM

one would think that with a title like "NP!" this would be a now playing thread. :D

You guys rule and so far ive ben to lazy to go to theendrecords.com to get ure cd. I do listen to Unhallowed and Unwil daily tho :D Keep rockin guys.

youd think someone would have a damn ear and pick you guys up! I mean theres so much shit on the market, its a wonder how really talented bands like Lilitu go unsigned..........

yeah, Tell me about it! It's not as easy as some would think! It's kind of fooked up, all of these labels want death metal bands it seems. Lately they have been siging some really terrible bands. It's hard to get them to noctice because there are use to seeing and hearing so much bad music.

|RM
www.lilitu.ws

It's funny you should say that! We have sent CM over 7 CD's. We actually met two A&R peeps here in Atlanta in November. After 10 emails one guy got back to me and stated that the CD is good, but they have too many other bands on their plate right now. What kind of a response is that. Just tell me if it blows or not, lol. Also, Niklas Sundin was trying to pull for us at CM but he got no help either, he was able to get two peeps at CM to DL the tracks. Still no response. WE have sent out CD's to 12 lables. Does not make any damn since.

|RM

We have not yet sent one to them. We are still trying to find out who would be the best person to send it to there! Hopefully soon...every other label has one now though.

Thanks for the help!

|RM

the part that blows my mind is you guys are fuckin original! Your music differs from so much shit CM has sign or Nuclear Blast, you guys are actually talented, its not like you guys couldnt hang and keep pumping out good cds. Music industry is strange......