NP!

Originally posted by ruinandmisery
Final Vision,

Lets do it then! Don't know of too many on the board that digs our band, don't know if theres enough people. Maybe we could start another post about. I really have not seen allot of support besides you and a few others who have bought the CD!

Count me in dude! Just don't forget about the people in these forums when you get a great record deal. :D

I will as soon as I figure out what the hell to say. I'm not very good at these things.

And to answer your question, the line below the the metal band in my sig is a line from "this is not an exit." I wanted to put something cool under them and that just popped in my head.

No, I don't have Memorial yet - no Finnish mail-order company currently delivers it and I don't want to order from abroad. I ordered The Earth Gods from vortexmotions and they don't have Memorial as yet, but I'm pretty sure they will have it soon and then I'll order it. I have listened those mp3's too damn many times already...

-Villain

hmm really? I thought a ton of people on these boards liked you guys? Well anyway, start a real petition man hehe. Theres a website where you can make petitions for people to sign isnt there? Just find it and post a link. Well rack em up, pack em up, and ship it to CM and tell the bastards to get their shit together! :headbang:

no hehe, because itll end up being a mindless, paranoic post as most threads in this forum tend to do (care of me, FatherVic, |ngenious, and assorted others ;) ). Ill find the website. I kinda reformatted my computer today so I am still on a quest to regain everything I lost so ill put it on my to do list hehe (only reason im in the forums is to re add to my favorites hehe)

alright, sounds good! I looked for some type of Petition board but could not find one. The ones I found were where you had to suggest a petition and then the webmaster has to start it.

|RM

why I wasn't informed about this Earth Of Gods????
huh :cry:
that's a Lillitu cd??? or what????
I assumed Memorial was your first album (since there is no Discography on the site)
I would have bought it too when I got my Memorial copy :/
well just drop some lines and if there are copies left may be I should get it....
how many releases do you have guys?????? :confused:
cheers

FatherVic,

The Earth Gods was a half ass recording attempt with no money on a small shitty label out of Germany, who BTW, did not help pay for the recording, so we spent a total of $500 on it, lol. They paid for the packaging and so forth. The label is called Emerald Factory. There are several reviews on the net and a review at our site under the review section. You can get the CD from me if you like. Its $12.00 Post Paid. Just let me know. There are also some old demos floating around as well. The Pettition will be up soon for CM, so look for my post if you guys are willing to help out! We thank you!

Cheers,

|RM
www.lilitu.ws