NP!

and brings me back to my point? Why keep signing DM band after DM band? It makes no god damn sense, bands like Lilitu get left on the shelf and get told things like "we have to many bands on our plate". What the fuck is that? Have you tried Metal Blade?

grah, well I suppose you have probably tried damn near every European Metal Label, I guess you just gotta keep trying bro. Not much else you can do, how long can they ignore you? I mean shit youve got a great following on these boards alone. You guys are bound to get somewhere.

did you try Adipocere ?
i think they don't sign many bands and most of them stay very underground ... but Moonspell, Diabolical Masquerade and Beyond Dawn (not sure for BD) began here before to be signed by bigger labels (and not sure if Beyond Dawn is on a bigger label :p)

they still haven't answered ? maybe they need more time ... with the few i have heard (the 2 tracks) you have the profile of the bands who could interest them ... you could interest also the other french label, Holy Records (Misanthrope, Septic Flesh, Yearning, Elend...) but i guess they are harder to join since they still haven't any website ...

your 2 songs (hmmm i should say : the 2 songs i've heard) are fucking brillant !

Thanks Aegis!

We are really trying not to sign to a very small label due to us being in the United States! Its very hard to get promotion here, we want to get on a label that has good promotion and that has the budget to record the record that we want to do! It does take some time for them to listen to everything that they get, so maybe that is it! I know that we can't be too picky, but at the same time we do not want to screw our selves, hehe...

|RM

yeah you racked up some posts today on this thread RM hehe. Anyway, I think you guys are going about it correctly, its just the record companys have their fingers in their asses and arent getting with the program. Like I said, something is bound to go right for ya guys.........

hmmm....
Sword Productions (a small Portugal label) was going to release our demo, but one day they replaced their site with a page like "we have lost all our contacts, please contact us". We contacted them but that they have been keeping silense for about a year...

hey guys!

New review from BWBK!

LILITU -Memorial (self financed)
This album deserves to be heard, simply to validate the band's existence.
Formed in '95, as a female fronted, atmospheric goth/doom band, the Atlanta
area outfit has undergone stylistic and personnel changes since then. Today,
male voices are the rule, although guitarist H. Derek Bonner possesses quite
an arsenal: whispers, hoarse screams and black metal intensity. Lilitu are
inspired by Scandinavian luminaries like Opeth and Katatonia, particularly
the wild changes in dynamics, from somber, acoustic accompaniment spoken
words to maniacal shrieks. When the tempo picks up, as on 'Unhallowed Be Thy
Shame,' the best days of Paradise Lost are recalled. Most of the seven cuts
are lengthy, apart from the tender, acoustic 'Autumn Leaves' and the theater
of the mind finale, 'Dead Things I've Tried To Hide', comprised solely of a
child's music box. How an act this talented remains unnoticed, by domestic or
foreign labels, is beyond me. Memorial is an elaborately constructed package,
aurally and visually. Several indie companies should be ashamed at what they
release, after laying eyes on this offering.

Mark Gromen 8.5 BWBK

lol I was thinking same thing today at school, a petition would rock. I say you do it man, if someone like CM saw how much backing you had theyd have no choice but to reap the benefits of signing you guys. I am very ashamed that I havent bought your cd yet.........next set of CDs I buy ill be sure to get it. 7 songs for a total of 50 minutes. Now thats an epic ride......

Final Vision,

Lets do it then! Don't know of too many on the board that digs our band, don't know if theres enough people. Maybe we could start another post about. I really have not seen allot of support besides you and a few others who have bought the CD!

|RM